ANNIVERSARY II

*Y/N

It was 6 PM already. Tony planned a special secret date for tonight. I began preparing for the date cause according to Tony, Happy will pick me up at exactly 7 PM. 

~7:00 PM~

I am just putting on my heels when I heard a knock on the door

I am just putting on my heels when I heard a knock on the door. I went to my door, opened it and saw Happy. 

"Hey Hap." I said. 

"You ready, Miss?" He asked me. I smiled big and nodded my head. 

"Yup." I replied. I went outside of the room and I began walking out of the room and I locked my door. 

"I need to put this on to you." Happy said as I faced him. I looked at his hand and saw a blindfold.

"Is it really a secret?" I asked him with a bit sad on my tone.

"Yeah, it's the boss' instructions." He said. 

"Fine, go ahead. Be my guest." I said as he went behind me and he slowly put on my blindfold and I can't even see a thing. I felt Happy held both of my hands and he is leading me to the elevator. 

"Can you give me a slight clue?" I asked Happy as we stepped on the elevator.

"Nope, not a clue Y/N." 

"Awwee, worth my shot." I said and that made Happy chuckled. Just then, we heard a ring from the elevator. I heard the elevator door opened and Happy held my hands again and lead me out. After a while, I felt a cold New York breeze, knowing we're outside.

"Alright, I'm gonna help you get in the car, alright." Happy said. 

"Alright." I said. I heard a car door opened. Happy gave instructions of me trying to get in the car. After a couple of seconds, I am sitting inside the car and the doors began to close. The car started and I just sighed. 

~After 7 minutes~

Me and Happy were walking to where this destination is. Just then, Happy stopped us and I felt him went behind me. 

"Hi baby.." I heard Tony behind me. I got shocked but, I smiled hearing his voice. 

"Hi babe.. What's up with your sleeves?" I asked him. 

"Just spoiling my gorgeous, intelligent and best girlfriend." Tony said as he hugged my waist from behind me and kissed my neck. I blushed at the compliment and I smiled from ear to ear.

"Thank you babe." I said and I held his arms on my waist. 

"You ready for this special secret date?" He asked.

"Yup, I was born ready, Stark." I said and he let go of my waist and I felt him removed my blindfold. I slowly opened my eyes and when I finally can see properly, I gasped at the scene in front of me.

 I slowly opened my eyes and when I finally can see properly, I gasped at the scene in front of me

"Oh my Gosh! This is so extra.." I said as I went near the table and I looked at the beautiful arrangement. 

"Did you do this?" I asked him as he went near me. 

"The lightning is mine, but some of it were Happy's idea. But, the whole idea was from my genius mind." He said as he held my hand and twirled me slowly. I giggled at the action and I went near him and smiled at him.

"Well, I don't remember Tony Stark becoming a romantic type of guy." I said teasingly as I smirked at him. He scoff and rolled his eyes.

"Stop it! Give credits about my fantastic idea." He said and I laughed.

"I love it babe. Thank you so much." I said and peck his lips. 

"You're very much welcome." He said as he gave a peck on my forehead. "Come on, let's eat." He said as he held my hand and brought me to my chair. He pulled the chair for me and he helped me sit. After a while, he sat in front of me and saw Happy went to us with a food tray on his hand. He opened the cover and he place a plate of food in front of me and Tony. Then, Tony grabbed a bottle of his expensive wine and he opened the bottle and poured some on our wine glasses. After he poured some on our glasses, he placed the bottle on the bucket of ice and he grabbed his glass and raise it. I grabbed my glass and raise it with him. 

"Here's to us. I just wished this last forever, cause I don't know what I'll do if you're not beside me. Here's to more anniversaries and here's to our long lasting relationship. I love you." Tony cheered. I smiled big at him.

"Here's to our successful year and to many more years together. I love you too Tones." I said and we clanked our glasses together and we took a sip of our wine. Then, the two of us began to eat our food while talking. 

~After 30 mins~

Happy got to clean up our plates. Me and Tony were just talking, just laughing and reminiscing. He also let me borrow his jacket since I didn't bother getting one cause I thought this date will be an indoor one. Just then, Tony stood up and went to me and offered a hand. 

"What's up with you?" I asked as I held his hand and stand. 

"Just a dance with my lovely girlfriend." He said as he pulled me in the middle of the grass and pulled me into him. Just then, he clapped his hands and a man in a suit and tie came with a violin in his hand. 

"So much with the surprise, huh babe?" I asked and he looked at me lovingly like I can melt immediately with his stares. 

"Just for you, baby." Tony said as he pulled me closer to him. I put my arms around his torso and buried my head on the crook of his neck, while he put his arms around my back and he put his head on top of mine and began to sway to the music. 

"Did you have fun tonight?" Tony asked me. I nodded my head.

"I had a lot of fun, babe. So much fun." I said. 

"Good. I had a lot of fun, too cause I had this fun with you." Tony said. I looked at him and he leaned in to me and kissed my lips. 

"I love you so much." Tony said as he broke the kiss.

"I love you too, Tony." I said and I nuzzled my head on his neck, inhaling his masculine scent.

~After a couple of minutes~

Me and Tony are holding each other's hand while we're walking to his car. The both of us are enjoying the comfortable silence. When we reached his car, he opened the car door for me and helped me go inside. 

"Thanks." I told him.

"You're welcome." He said and he closed the door. He went to his side and went inside the car and drove us back to the hotel. When we arrived, we went to my floor. I opened the door to my room and the both of us entered. I locked the door behind me and I put the key card beside the door that can operate the lights on my room. I looked at Tony and he went to me and kissed my lips passionately. We spent the night celebrating for a couple of times.