MALIBU

*Y/N

~At the plane~

I am just currently looking at the window and my mind is pretty mess right now.

"Hey, you okay?" I heard Tony asked me. I looked in front of me and saw him sitting with his arms on his legs, he's leaning forward and looked at me with concern.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Nothing's wrong. Why?" I asked him.

"You're pretty quiet there." He said.

"No, I'm fine.." I said. Just then, Tony stood and he went near me and he held my hand.

"What?" I asked him.

"Come." He said. I didn't argue at him, so I stand and followed him to a comfortable couch behind me. He let me sat first and he sat beside me and he brought me to him. I wrapped my arms around his torso and I buried my head on his chest and I sighed. He wrapped his arms around me and I felt him rubbed my back and gave me a kiss on the head.

"Are you still thinking about last night?" Tony suddenly asked. I sat up facing Tony, put my feet on the couch as I crossed it and looked down as I put my hair behind my ears.

"It may have crossed my mind a lot of times." I said honestly.

"Baby, we are going to continue the wedding, okay? I have no doubt of that. I got scared."

"Scared of what? Having a family together?"

"No, it's not that. I'm scared that I might become my father if we're gonna have children of our own." Tony admitted. I held his hands in mine and he looked at me and he showed me his hurt smile.

"I felt you've become distant to me since this morning. I thought you might start thinking of this relationship--"

"I might have, but I crossed out all the negative thoughts." I said.

"Okay.. But, we're still proceeding with the wedding and that's final." Tony said and we both smiled big.

"Tony, I promised you that you're going to be a great father to our children." I said as I held his cheeks in my hands.

"Thank you baby. I really thought I lost you." Tony said as he tightly hugged me.

"I also thought I lost you too." I said as I kissed his head.

"No, you won't lose me. You will never ever lose me. I love you so much baby." Tony said.

"I love you too, babe." I broke the hug and I leaned near him and gently kissed him on the lips.

~Malibu~

When we arrived at the Malibu Mansion. I saw a giant stuffed rabbit outside the mansion.

"Ahh, Tony? What's this?" I asked Tony as I removed the seat belt and I opened the door and went out of the car.

"That's another Christmas present." He said as he went out of the car. I just chuckled and we both went inside the house.

"I'll just put my things upstairs." I said as I look at him.

"Yeah sure, I'll get something from my lab and I'll meet you here." Tony said.

"Okay." I said as I went near him and peck his lips. He chuckled at the kiss and I went to the stairs and into the room. I put down my things and changed my clothes into a comfortable one. After a couple of minutes, I went down the stairs and I got shocked when I saw Tony's suit sitting on the couch, arm spread on the couch with his right leg on top of his other leg.