GERMANY PT. 3

*Y/N

"We found it." I heard Sam on the intercom. Steve looked at me.

"We found it. Their Quin jet's in hanger five, north runway." Sam said. I nod my head to Steve. Me and Steve raised our hands and Clint's arrows passed both me and Steve's hand and we were free. Tony got shocked and looked behind him as his helmet went back on.

"Alright Lang." Steve softly said. Just then, we saw Scott got big and kicked Spider-Man on the chin. Scott landed beside Steve. I smirked at Scott and I looked back to Tony.

"I believe this is yours, Captain America." Scott said as he handed the shield back to Steve.

"Oh great." Tony said. "Alright, there's two on the parking deck. One of them's Maximoff, I'm gonna grab her. Rhodey, you want to take Cap?" I heard Tony said. Then, he flew fast.

"Got two in the terminal, Wilson and Barnes." Rhodey said.

"Barnes is mine." T'Challa said as he ran fast. 

"I'll get Tony." I told Steve. Then, I used my invisibility power and I quietly flew to Wanda and Clint.

"Clint, you have incoming flying fast to you guys." I said.

"Copy that." Clint said. Just then, I see Tony firing at Clint and Wanda. They stopped on their tracks and Clint tried protecting Wanda. Tony went near them and he raised his arm warningly at them. I landed behind Wanda and Clint. 

"Don't panic, it's just me." I softly said to them. Clint looked at Wanda and Wanda looked at Clint and they both nod and looked at Tony. 

"Wanda, I think you hurt Vision's feelings." Tony said.

"You locked me in my room." Wanda said. Clint began readying his bow and arrow while looking at Tony.

"Okay. First, that's an exaggeration. Second, I did it to protect you. Hey, Clint." 

"Hey, man." Clint said.

"Clearly, retirement doesn't suit you. You got tired of shooting golf?" Tony asked sarcastically.

"Well, I played 18, I shot 18. Just can't seem to miss." Just then, Clint shot three arrows at Tony's direction. Tony deflects at the arrow and I used that opportunity to stopped the invisibility. Tony looked back at us. 

"First time for everything." Tony said.

"Made you look." Clint said.

"Y/N." Tony said acknowledging my presence. 

"Tony." I said.

"What are you doing Y/N? You're clearly putting yourself into prison." Tony said worriedly.

"I know you'll put me out." I said as I shrugged my shoulders.

"I know. I just don't want you to get hurt. You're teaming up with Cap and they're fugitives and--"

"It's my choice, Tony." I said.

"I know it's your choice, but please... For Tal... If not for me, then for our daughter, please just come with me..." Tony said. 

"It's too late, Tony." I said. Just then, a car fell down near Tony. Wanda used her powers to bring the cars down on him as he tried to shoot it. Until, he dropped from the ground and multiple cars fell down on him. 

"Go." I told the both of them.

"But Y/N--" 

"Just go!" I cut Wanda. Clint grabbed Wanda's wrist and they both ran. I used my powers to removed the cars on Tony and I went near him and lay him on the ground properly.