SOKOVIA FIGHT 2

*Y/N

"Cap, you got incoming." Tony said.

"Incoming already came in. Stark, you worry about bringing the city back down safely. The rest of us have one job: tear these things apart. You get hurt, hurt 'em back. You get killed, walk it off." Steve said. 

"Y/N, don't you dare die on us." I heard Tony said. I chuckled at him while I fight a couple of robots. 

"I won't babe. I promise." I said. After a couple of while one robot hit my arm. I took cover behind a car and I looked at my wound. It looks like a gun shot wound but, it's a bit burned. 

"I need backup." I said. 

"What happened? Are you hurt??" Tony asked worriedly.

"Yeah, a bit. I got hit on my arm." I said. 

"I'm coming at you." 

"No need.." Just then, I saw him land beside me. His mask went off and he kneel beside me. He looked up and saw a couple of robots coming in. Tony shoot them and he remained focus on me.

"Tony, I'm fine. It's far from the baby.." I said.

"What baby?" We heard Steve's voice through the intercom.

"She's pregnant, Cap." Tony replied as he cut a piece of sleeve from my suit and he used it to wrapped my burned wound. 

"Ahh.." I groaned from the pain. 

"I'm sorry.." Tony said.

"Tony, you let Y/N come into this mission knowing that she's pregnant!?" Steve asked angrily.

"Steve, now is not the time." I said.

"I know what I'm doing, Cap. I know she knows what she's doing and I know nothing bad will happen to her." Tony said as he looked at me. I grabbed his cheeks in my hands and gave his lips a passionate kiss. 

"Where are you Y/N?" Steve asked. I slowly broke the kiss.

"Near the bridge." I replied.

"I'm coming near you." Steve said. 

"Are you okay?" Tony asked me again.

"I'm fine. It's just a minor shot." I said.  

~After the fight~ 

Me, Steve and Natasha were standing beside each other looking at the sky.

"Cap, these people are going nowhere. If Stark finds a way to blow this rock..." Nat said but, Steve cuts her off.

"Not 'til everyone's safe." Steve said.

"But how?" I asked.

"Everyone up here versus everyone down there? There's no math there." Nat said.

"I'm not leaving this rock with one civilian on it." Steve said.

"I didn't say we should leave. There's worse ways to go. Where else am I gonna get a view like this?" Nat said. I chuckled at her positive vibe.

"I like this view." I said.

"Glad you like the view, Y/L/N, Romanoff. It's about to get better." We heard Fury's voice. Just then, we saw a Helicarrier came up.

"Nice, right? I pulled her out of mothballs with a couple of old friends. She's dusty, but she'll do." Fury said. I smirked as I heard the Helicarrier is hella fine.

"Fury, you son of a bitch." Steve said.

"Oooh! You kiss your mother with that mouth?" Fury said. I laughed at the two men.

"Language." Me and Nat said at the same time. Steve just rolled his eyes. Just then, we saw the lifeboats came out.

"This is SHIELD?" Pietro asked.

"This is what SHIELD's supposed to be." Steve said. Me and Nat looked at Steve and into each other with a knowing smirk.

"This is not so bad." Pietro said as he showed his likeness.

"Let's load 'em up." Steve said. The four of us ran towards where the civilians were. The four of us guided the civilians to the lifeboats. After a while, we heard Tony on the intercoms.

"Thor, I got a plan!" Tony said.

"We're out of time. They're coming for the core." Thor said.

"Rhodey, get the rest of the people on board that carrier." Tony said.

"On it." Rhodey said.

"Hey Rhodes." I greeted.

"Hey Y/N." Rhodes greeted back.

"Avengers, time to work for a living." Tony said. Me and Steve began to go to the Church. Steve ran while I fly. When me and Steve arrived, I felt someone held my feet. I looked at it and saw the robot. I gasped at the shocked and saw Steve used his shield and hit the robot. The robot let go of my feet and I went inside. Tony looked at me and his helmet went off. Tony went to me and he held my waists.

"You okay, hon?" Tony asked me. 

"Yeah, better." I said. 

"You two need a lot of explaining to do." Steve said as he pointed to me and Tony. I rolled my eyes and I just looked at Tony and peck his lips. 

"Romanoff? You and Banner better not be playing 'hide the zucchini.'." Tony said as he put his mask back on.

"Relax, Shell-head. Not all of us can fly." Natasha replied. Suddenly we heard a truck crushed the gate. I saw Natasha went down and we all position in circle.

"What's the drill?" Nat asked.

"This is the drill. If Ultron gets a hand on the core, we lose." Tony said as he pointed at the Vibranium core. The Hulk gets into place and we saw Ultron. 

"Is that the best you can do?" Thor shouted to Ultron. Just then, we saw a battalion of robot coming in.

"You had to ask." Steve said sarcastically. I looked at it in fear. I saw Wanda looked at me. I showed my hand with my power and smirked at her. She smiled and nodded at me. 

"This is the best I can do. This is exactly what I wanted. All of you, against all of me. How could you possibly hope to stop me?" Ultron said.

"Well, like the old man said. Together." Tony said. The Hulk shouted. Just then, the robots came running to us. I used my powers to crushed and attacked the robots. It felt like a slow motion was happening. All of us fighting together, defeating Ultron. I widen my arms and a set of purple blaze shoots off and knocked a lot of robots. Vision, Thor and Tony were outside trying to defeat Ultron. Steve looked at the remaining team. 

"We gotta move out. Even I can tell the air is getting thin. You guys get to the boats, I'll sweep for stragglers, be right behind you." Steve said.

"What about the core?" Clint said.

"I'll protect it. It's my job." Wanda said. I shockingly looked at her and smiled.

"I'll stay here with her." I said. Steve just nodded his head at us. Clint, Nat and Steve began running off. Me and Wanda just went near the core. Just then, we saw Pietro came in.

"Get the people on the boats." Wanda said to her brother.

"I'm not going to leave you here." Pietro said.

"She's not alone..." I said as I looked at Wanda.

"Come back for me when everyone else is off, not before." Wanda told her brother.

"Hmm." Pietro said as he starts to walk.

"You understand?" Wanda asked her brother.

"You know, I'm twelve minutes older than you." Pietro said. Me and Wanda chuckled at him.

"Go." Wanda said. I looked at her and nodded.