CHRISTMAS TIME

*Y/N

~Later that day~

It's already 3pm. Me and Tony were just watching a lot of movies since the morning. I am snuggling my head on his chest when I heard my AI called our attention. 

"Miss, I'm sorry to bother you and Mr. Stark, but Miss Jessie would like to tell you about a short notification regarding the party happening tonight at 9pm for the Y/L/N Industry Christmas Party. She was asking if you and Mr. Stark are going?" ARIA asked.

"Why do these people keep giving me a short notice??" I asked softly.

"A, tell her that me and Y/N won't be coming, we'll be off to somewhere." Tony said.

"Yes sir." The AI said. 

"Tony.." I looked at him and he just looked at the movie and I sighed deeply, looked back at the movie and continued to watch.

"I'm sorry, you told me this morning no partying this Christmas, and you wanted to spend time together, so I'm just fulfilling your Christmas wish." Tony said. I sat and looked at him and smiled big.

"I'm not mad or anything babe. I'm just relief, nothing else." I said. He sat up and peck my lips. 

"Good, then let's finish this last movie." He said as he pulled me to him. I snuggle back again on his chest and finished the movie. 

~After an hour~ 

I tightly wrapped my arms on Tony as I just closed my eyes trying to relax. 

"Baby, we need to go.." Tony suddenly said.

"Oh come on, I'm tired.." I told him and giggled.

"Come on, your surprise is waiting." 

"Where are we going?" I asked him. 

"It's secret. It's a long way there baby, we have to travel for 3 hours." Tony said.

"What the heck? 3 hours?!" I asked shockingly. 

"Yeah, come on!" He said as he stood up and held my hand and trying to pull me to him. 

"Come on, I have this plan for us." He said and I just stand. 

"What should I wear?" I asked him.

"Just casual but comfortable." He said as he went out of the room. I just sighed and shook my head while I smiled.

"That man is gonna be the death of me." I softly said. I got to choose my clothes and I went to the bathroom and applied some light make-up and lightly curled my hair.

 I got to choose my clothes and I went to the bathroom and applied some light make-up and lightly curled my hair

I went out of the bathroom and grabbed my phone and put it on my pocket. I went down the stairs and went to the living room. I saw Tony in his own cardigan, and his bonnet for winter.