THE COMPOUND

*Y/N

Tony started to do the platform at the lobby. While, I work on my lab along with Scott. Scott is a really helpful guy to be with. Entertaining and sometimes annoying, but he's a really big help. It's been 6 hours when I heard the door opened. I grabbed my cup and drank my coffee. I looked at the door and saw Tony went inside. I fixed my glasses in my eyes and looked at Tony.

 I fixed my glasses in my eyes and looked at Tony

(IMAGINE YOUR HAIR AND THE GLASSES LIKE THAT)

"Hi.." I said as he went near me and kissed my head. 

"Hi. How's the progress?" He asked and I went back to what I was doing. I saw him sat beside me and just stared at me while he puts his elbow on the table with his hand on his face.

"This will be the second suit." I said while continuing the work. 

"Uh-huh. I see." Tony said. I looked at him and saw him staring at me with a smile on his face. 

"What?" I asked as I looked at him confusingly.

"It really is possible to just fall in love with you, all over again." Tony confessed and I blushed. The butterflies are back in the pit of my stomach. 

"Is it possible if you make me feel like there are butterflies on my stomach?" I asked as I smiled at him. 

"My charm isn't dead yet." Tony said and the both of us laughed. 

"You're distracting me, hon." I said as I continued my work. 

"Come on, you need to rest. There's still time tomorrow." Tony said. 

"I'll come later." I said and looked at him. 

"Scott, take a rest now." Tony said. 

"Are you sure?" Scott asked.

"Yeah." Tony said. Scott went out of the room. 

"Good night guys." Scott said. 

"Good night." Tony said. I sighed and I looked at him. 

"Honey, we only need one for tomorrow. Scott will be doing the trial tomorrow." 

"I thought the trial will happened right after the platformed finished." I said curiosity.

"Why do you think I'm picking you up for a rest?" Tony asked with a sly smirk on his face.

"You're done with it?" I asked.

"Yup!" Tony said proudly and I laughed. 

"Nice work, Mr. Stark." I said and gave him a kiss on the cheek. 

"Why cheeks?" He asked. 

"Come here, big baby." I teased and laughed. He went near me and I kissed his lips. I slowly broke the kiss and I looked at him.