TWO WORLDS

*Tony's POV

While I am on the road, I grabbed the files and began looking at it. But then, I sighed and put my arm on the door and put my head on my hand.

"Man. Happy, Happy, Happy-" I said while trying to figure this hellhole I'm in. As I drive, I began to looked at the files and got shocked at what I saw on the paper. MIA. In my curiosity, I grabbed the paper and looked at the word. I turned the paper around and saw AIM. I groaned at what I saw and decided to give Rhodey a call.

"Hello.." He said enthusiastic cheer.

"You ever have a chick straddling you and you look up and suddenly she's glowing from the inside out, kind of a bright orange?" I said.

"Yeah, I've had that. Who is this?"

"It's me, pal. Now, last time I went missing, if I remember correctly, you came looking for me. What are you doing?" I asked.

"A little knock-and-talk, making friends in Pakistan. What are you doing?"

"Your redesign, your big rebrand, that was AIM, right?"

"Yeah." Rhodey said. I crumbled the paper and threw the paper.

"I'm gonna find a heavy-duty comm sat right now, I need your login."

"It's the same as it's always been, "WarMachine68."."

"And password, please."

"Well, look, I gotta change it every time you hack in, Tony."

"It's not the '80s, nobody says "hack" any more. Give me your login." Rhodey sighed.

""WAR MACHINE ROX" with an "X," all caps." Just then, I laughed hard at his login info.

"That is so much better than "Iron Patriot."" I said. Just then, I drifted the car and turned to go back. Just then, I saw an event happening. I went down the car and I put on the hat. I saw a cable wires left on a table. I grabbed it and put it on my shoulder. I walked near a news van. I let the guy walked away and I went in the van without someone noticing. I began flicking the switch, change the cables. I check the speed of connection and saw in the range of 9mbps.

"That ain't gonna cut it." I said. Just then, I heard the door opened and I slowly turn as he speak.

"Excuse me, sir. I don't know who..." I cut him off when I turned to him and put a finger in my finger, gesturing him to keep quiet. His mouth went wide open and I smiled at him.

"Mom, I need to call you back. Something magical is happening." Then, he put down his phone and began fangirling. "Tony Stark is in my van."

"Shh. Keep it down." I said as I tried showing him to tone down his voice.

"Tony Stark is in my van!"

"No, he's not."

"I knew you were still alive!" 

"Come on in. Close the door." He immediately closed the door and continued fangirling.

"Oh, wow. Can I just say, sir..."

"Yep."

"I am your biggest fan." He said.

"Okay. First, is this your van? Is anyone else gonna come in?"

"No, no, no. Just us."

"Great. What's your name?" I asked as I stand.

"Gary."