THE BATTLE OF NEW YORK II

*Y/N

As I was walking on the streets, people starts to ran away from the streets as the aliens began to shoot cars. I grabbed my gun and started shooting at them. Some of them dead, but they were plenty to handle. I grabbed my other gun and began shooting the aliens off. 

"Stark, we're heading north east." I heard Natasha through the intercom.

"What, did you stop for a drive-thru? Swing up Park, I'm gonna lay 'em out for you." Tony said. 

"You wanna make it fast, agents. I need some backup here, too." I said through the intercom.

"Right off." Natasha said. As I saw them flew above me and they shot a couple of Chitauri. Just then, I saw two Chitauri walked to me. I was about to shoot, when the guns won't fire. 

"You gotta be shitting me." I said. I dropped the guns beside me and I looked at the aliens. 

"It's now or never." I said to myself. The two Chitauri ran to me and I got my power blaze through my palms and began to shot the two Chitauri and they immediately got down. 

"What? You're no fun." I said as I began to ran and blazed some powers at the aliens. 

"Y/N!" I heard Steve's voice behind me. I looked behind me and saw Steve, Clint and Natasha. 

"Cap!" I said as I walked near them. The four of us looked at the vortex above us when we saw a huge alien centipede went down the vortex.

"Stark, are you seeing this?" Steve said through his intercom.

"I'm seeing, still working on believing. Where's Banner? Has he shown up yet?" Tony said.

"Banner?" Steve asked.

"Why do you need Banner for, babe?" I asked through the intercom.

"Just keep me posted." Tony said. Just then, the four of us began to hide beside the cars. 

"We got this." Natasha said to Steve. 

"You think you can hold them off?" Steve asked us. 

"Captain. It would be my genuine pleasure." Clint said as he fired his arrow at the head of the alien.

"Go on, Steve." I assured him. Then, Steve walked away and the three of us went back to our work. After a couple of while, the three of us continued fighting when Steve came back to us and he helped fighting. Until, we saw a rays of thunderbolts shocked the aliens. Then, we saw Thor came down. Then, the three of us went near Steve and Thor. 

"What's the story upstairs?" Steve asked Thor.

"The powers surrounding the cube is impenetrable." Thor relied.

"Thor is right. We gotta deal with these guys." We heard Tony said through the intercom as he flew past us.

"How do we do this?" I asked.

"As a team." Steve replied. 

"I have unfinished business with Loki." Thor said. 

"Yeah, get in line." Clint said as he fixed his arrows.

"Save it. Loki's gonna keep this fight focused on us and that's what we need. Without him these things could run wild. We got Stark up top, he's gonna need us--" Just then, Steve was cut off when we saw Banner came with a motorcycle. He got out of the motor and went near us.

"So, this all seems horrible." Bruce said. 

"I've seen worse." Natasha said.

"Sorry." Bruce apologized. 

"No. We could use a little worse." Nat said.

"Babe, we got him." I said, calling Tony.

"Who? Banner?" Tony replied.

"Yup, just like you ask." I said. 

"Then, tell him to suit up. I'm bringing the party to you." Tony said. Just then, he appeared on the corner along with the big centipede alien.

"I--I don't see how that's a party." Natasha said. 

"Dr. Banner. Now might be a really good time for you to get angry." Steve said while Bruce walks near the incoming alien.

"That's my secret, Captain. I'm always angry." Bruce said and he turned into a Hulk and he punched down the centipede. Me, Steve, Thor and Natasha moved back and we saw Tony above us.

"Hold on." Tony said and he shoots a missile into the centipede and it blows off. Tony went to me and I protected us all by my magnetic force field. When the aliens began shouting, all of us stand and formed in a circular motion. I was standing between Cap and Tony as we all looked at the aliens. I flicked my wrists and the powers came back. 

"Guys." Nat said. We looked at the portal and saw a lot of Chitauri flew around. 

"Call it, Cap." Tony said. 

"Alright, listen up. Until we can close that portal up there, we're gonna use containment. Barton, I want you on that roof, eyes on everything. Call out patterns and strays. Stark, you got the perimeter. Anything gets more than three blocks out, you turn it back or turn it to ash." Steve said.

"Wanna give me a lift?" Clint asked Tony.

"Right. Better clench up, Legolas." Then, Tony flew the two of them up. 

"Thor, you've gotta try and bottleneck that portal. Slow them down. You've got the lightning. Light the bastards up." Steve said and Thor swings his hammer and he flew towards the building. 

"The three of us stays here on the ground, keep the fighting here." Steve said to me and Nat as the two of us nod of head. 

"And Hulk." Steve said and the Hulk looked at Steve. "Smash." Steve said and Hulk grinned. Then, the fighting begins. 

~After a while~

Me and Nat just finished fighting the Chitauri on the street. Then, Cap went to us and the three of us were breathing heavily.

"Captain, none of this is gonna mean a damn thing if we don't close that portal." Natasha said.

"Our biggest guns couldn't touch it." Steve said.

"Well, maybe it's not about guns." I said. Just then, they looked at me. 

"Loki's scepter." I said softly.

"I got it." Natasha said. 

"You wanna get up there, you're gonna need a ride." Steve said.

"I got a ride. I could use a lift though." Nat said as she went towards the end of the road and Steve back offs and readied his shield. 

"Are you sure about this?" I asked her.

"Yeah. It's gonna be fun." She said as I rolled my eyes and I chuckled at her. Just then, Nat ran and she jumped to the car and bounces on the shield and Steve pushed her up and she got to the flying chariot.

"Let the fight begin again." I said as I put out my field whips and I cracked my neck and the aliens went near me and Steve and we began to kill them.