NATALIE RUSHMAN

*Y/N

~After a couple of days~

I am currently staying with Tony in Malibu. I am on my phone typing my report for Fury when Pepper came in.

"Hey Pep!" I greeted while typing on my phone.

"Hey Y/N." Pepper greeted back. "The notary's here! Can you please come sign the transfer paperwork?"

"I'm on happy time." Tony replied and continued to boxed with Happy. I sent my report to Fury and I looked at the boys.

"Sorry." Tony said as he elbowed Happy's face.

"What the hell was that?" Happy asked.

"It's called mixed martial arts. It's been around for three weeks." Tony replied.

"It's called dirty boxing, there's nothing new about it" Happy replied with sass.

"All right, put them up. Come on." Tony replied and they started their stance. Just then, Happy and Tony stared at something. I looked behind me and got shocked.

"I promise this is the only time I will ask you to sign over your company." Pepper said.

"I need you to initial each box." Natasha said. NATASHA!! She said that as she looked at me and back to Pepper.

"That's it. I'm done. What's your name, lady?" Tony asked Natasha.

"Rushman. Natalie Rushman." Natasha lied. I looked at her in a confused manner.

"Front and centre. Come into the church." Tony said from the ring.

"No. You're seriously not gonna ask..." I replied.

"If it pleases the court, which it does." Tony sassed back.

"It's no problem." Nat said to Pepper.

"I'm sorry. He's very eccentric." Pepper said to Nat. Then, Nat enters the ring.

"Can you give her a lesson?" Tony asked Happy.

"No problem." Happy said. Just then, I interfere.

"Let me." I said as I stood up from my chair and I put down my phone on the table and removed my watch.

"Y/N, no--" I cut of Tony and Pepper.

"If she's gonna be part of the company, then, I should be the one giving her lesson." I said.

"It's fine with me." Nat replied and sent a smile to me. I smirked back at her and I removed my heels and went inside the ring. Tony and Happy began to go out of the ring. But, before Tony went down, he went to the side of the ring and motioned me to come. I went near him and raised my eyebrow at him.

"Are you sure about this? I don't want you to get hurt if this becomes physical."

"Trust me babe." I said and I peck his lips. Then, he went down the ring not entirely sure if it was safe for him to leave. But, he hesitantly went near the couch and he stood beside Happy and took a swing of his drink.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her.

"Fury gave me this assignment." She whispered.

"What particularly?"

"Character Review." Nat said and she began to ran towards me and attacked me but I put on my defense stance and we're exchanging attack and defense. Tony and Happy were starting to get excited with the heat rising between me and Nat.

"I'm on the new recruit! She's gonna win!!" Happy cheered.

"What the?! Go Y/N, baby! I love you!!" Tony cheered for me. Me and Nat chuckled at the two men. Then, the both of us was about to punch each other's face, but we stopped and we were breathing heavily. We both dropped our hand and we both walked down the ring.

"What! Who won!!??" Happy asked.

"Hey!" Tony said as he went to me and dabbed his towel, wiping some sweat on my forehead and neck. I smiled at him and he peck my lips.

"I am so in love with you right now." Tony said softly.

"I love you too." I said and peck his lips again.

"Will that be all, Mr. Stark?" Nat asked Tony. Tony looked at me for approval and smiled at him. He smiled back and turned his attention back to Nat.

"Yes, that will be all, Ms. Rushman. Thank you very much." Tony said. Nat looked at me and we both smirked. Then, Nat walked away. Tony looked at me and he held my hand and led us to his bedroom.

"What are you doing, Mr. Stark?" I asked teasingly.

"You know me." He said as he pushed us on the bed and he began to kiss me hungrily.

~After 2 hours~

I finished putting my clothes on and I looked behind me and saw Tony sleeping peacefully with his tank top on while his lower body was covered in a blanket. I softly went to the living room and grabbed my phone and tried calling Fury. But he's not answering his phone.

"Not giving me answers, aren't we?" I asked myself as I ended the answering machine.

"A, play me some music here." I said to my AI.

"What kind of music, miss?" She asked.

"Any kind, except broadway and classical." I said and the AI played some Bon Jovi's 'Livin' On A Prayer.' Just then, I decided to call Natasha. And she answered my call.

"What?" She asked.

"Why?" I asked back.

"Fury said so."

"I know, but why?"

"Character review if he's suitable or not."

"Oh shit.."

"Yes shit."

"I hope you stick long."

"I'll try. By the way, I enjoyed our small act awhile ago."

"Yeah, me too. I gotta go."

"Okay.." She said and I ended the call. I laid on the couch and sighed deeply.

"ARIA, do we have a job left to do?" I asked the AI.

"There's nothing left to do, miss. You just passed the job to your acting-CEO, miss Jessie." ARIA said.

"Okay. What else can we do, A? Tony is still sleeping and I'm bored." I told the AI.

"Miss, this has never happened to you. You were never bored."

"I know, it's just--we have no work.." I said.

"Miss, Mr. Stark wants your presence in your room." JARVIS told me.

"Okay, thanks J." I said and I made my way to the bedroom. As I opened the door, I saw Tony sitting on the bed, in his complete attire.

"Why babe?" I asked him as I straddled his lap. Tony put his hands on my hips and smiled at me.

"I was thinking if you liked to come with me."

"Where?"

"Monaco."

"Why?"

"There will be a race there and you know I owned a racing car and it will compete."

"Okay, sure.." I said and nodded my head.

"Alright, pack your bags sweetie. We're flying there tonight." Tony suddenly said.

"Wow, you're giving me just 2 hours of packing!" I said as I giggled and stand from his lap and went to the closet.

"Actually, 2 and a half." Tony said.

"Still!" I said. Then, I started packing.

"Maybe we can do European tour? What do you say?" Tony asked as he hugged my waist and he kissed my neck.

"Maybe we can."

"Great!" Tony said and the both of us packed our things. After 2 hours, the both of us finished packing, the both of us walked to his car and we put our bags on the trunk of the car and we entered the car and he drove to his plane.