NEAR EVENT

*Y/N

~After a couple of months~

The wedding is near the corner! Tony tried telling me to calm down and not panic, but I can't help not too. This is what people told me when their wedding is near. They panic and doubt. I don't doubt. I have the best team arranging the wedding and other things. I just need to follow their dates, like today. Me, Pepper, Nat and Hill are on our way for the dress shopping. I left Tony alone on the tower.

"Alright. We're here.." Pepper said as she stopped the car in front of the shop. Me and the girls began to walk out of the car and inside the shop. We saw a girl employee on the reception desk and she looked at us and smiled. Just then, I saw my wedding planner, Anna, went near us and cheered excitingly.

"Here comes our bride!" Anna said. Me and the girls chuckled at her and she grabbed my arm, so she can pull me to the arrays of gowns.

"Woah..." I said as I looked around me.

"What would you like?" Nat asked me.

"Actually, Mr. Stark gave me the dress he would like you to try and I asked their tailor to stitched it up for you and you're going to try it on." Anna said. I shockingly looked at her and I looked back at everyone.

"I never knew Stark has a taste for gowns, especially wedding gowns." Hill said.

"I know right.." Pepper said. "It's shocking." She added.

"It's terrifying." Nat said and all of us laughed.

"So, are you ready to wear it?" Anna asked me.

"Yeah." I replied and she got my arm again.

"Alright. Girls, you can follow my assistant, Milly. She'll lead you to your own dressing room and try on your bridesmaids and maid of honor dress." Anna said. Then, we began to scatter and I followed Anna. As Anna lead me to a big dressing room, I saw the dress on the mannequin. I gasped and I ran my hands through its lace, following the details of the dress.

"Oh wow." I said.

"I know, it's exciting right! Let's go and put it on." Anna said and we began putting the gown on me.

~After 5 mins~

Me and Anna began walking back to the girls. When I finally saw the girls, they were so beautiful on their dresses and it matches them.

"Ladies..." Anna called their attention as the both of us went near them and saw a big mirror on the wall. I went near it and all their mouths went hanging. I began to flourish the gown to myself and admire the elegant feeling of the gown.

"You look astonishing, Y/N." Pepper began.

"Beautiful! I clapped for Tony's fantastic taste with the gown." Hill said.

"You're not my best friend. Who are you?" Nat asked as she went near me. I just laughed at them and I turned to face all of them.

"I'm still me, Nat. I just can't believe Tony's incredible design and taste of the gown. I'm getting married!!" I cheered and they shrieked and we began celebrating with a bottle of wine.

~After an hour~

Me and Nat managed to put the gown on my hotel penthouse, rather than the tower, because I know Tony will try sneaking into my cabinet just to see it personally. The girls dropped me off at the Stark tower---I mean Avengers Tower. I began to walk on the elevator.

"Good morning miss. How was your dress shopping?" JARVIS asked.

"It was way better than I could imagine." I said.

"That's good to hear, miss." JARVIS said.

"JARVIS, where's Tony?" I asked him.

"He's on the lab, miss. Shall I take you to the lab?" He asked.

"Yes please. Thank you."

"You're welcome miss." Just then, the elevator starts moving up. After a while, the elevator stopped and the door opened. I walked out and proceeded to Tony's lab. I put the code in and the door opened to his lab. There I saw him typing on his computer.

"Hey love!" I called him as I went near him.

"Hey baby. How was the dress shopping?" He asked.

"It was fantastic! You mister need to stop surprising your future wife." I told him as I put my arms around him and cuddled his back while he was sitting. Tony grabbed my hand and he pulled me to him. He let me sat on his lap, while he put his arms around my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"You like the dress?" He asked me.

"I absolutely love it babe. Thank you for that. I love you.." I told him.

"I love you too. Only the best for my soon-to be-wife." I chuckled at him and I leaned into him and kissed his lips. I slowly put my hands on his hair and slowly caressed and pull it. He moaned at the kiss and he pulled me closer to him as he deepened the kiss. I felt his tongue touched my lower lip, I didn't let down my guard. I decided to tease him. I began to stand beside him and broke the kiss.

"You have work to do.." I told him as I slowly walk my way to the other table for me to continue working on a new technology for SHIELD. Tony groaned at his chair and I smirked at myself.

"Baby, please... I need you..." Tony groaned as he stand and went to my back. He put his arms around my waist and he pulled himself to me, closing the gap as I felt his boner behind me, earning a groan from him.

"Tony..." I said with my warning voice.

"Baby, please.. You did this and I want you now. Here. Now.." He said demandingly.

"Not now Tony.. Maybe later. I'm starting to work now." I said as I began typing on my computer.

"I won't stop until I get what I want." Tony said as he started kissing my neck and caressing my stomach.

"Babe.." I softly moaned.

"Come on baby, just think of this as your 'thank you for the dress' treat." Tony said. I chuckled at him and I turned to face him.

"What do you want me to do?" I asked him as I crossed my arms on my chest and I innocently looked at him.

"Just have fun with me. Make love with me." He said and I just chuckled at him.

"Then, let's go have it, Mr. Stark." I said as I began to ran outside the lab and laughed.

"Oh, you're paying for that, Mrs. Stark!" He said as he ran behind me. I start ascending on the stairs while giggling.

"But, I'm not yet your missus, babe." I said and he caught me in his arms while I arrived at the floor near our room. I shrieked from his actions and we both laughed.

"Well, you are now my missus. Forever." He said as he carried me bridal style and I shrieked. He brought us inside the room, and let the heat begin.