GOT BACK

*Y/N

Everybody got back. The suit was removed and I realized Nat isn't here. I stand on my place and looked down at the platform as tears began to fall from my eyes. 

"Did we get them all?" Bruce asked.

"You telling me this'll actually work?" Rhodey asked. Then, I saw Clint kneel. Everybody looked at Clint. I looked behind me and put the back of my hand on my mouth and sobbed softly. 

"Clint, where's Nat?" Bruce asked realizing she's missing. I looked back and I went to hug Tony and cried at his shoulder. 

"What happened? Gosh, you're wet.." Tony said and I continued to cry. Then, everybody began realizing what happened.

"Why don't we change your clothes?" He said and felt him held me and lead me to our room. Tony let me inside our bathroom. He took off my clothes and I went inside the bath tub and I turned on the faucet and let the water gets full in the tub. 

"I'll come back again." Tony said and I nodded my head. I cradle my knees on my chest and I silently cried. After a couple of seconds, I saw Tony went inside the bathroom. He closed the door and he removed his clothes and sat behind me. There were bubbles around us and I turned to the side so I can lay my head on his shoulder. 

"Don't die on me, okay?" I told him and looked at him. He looked down at me and smiled at me. 

"I will try." He said. 

"Don't do it, please. I lost Nat. She died in front of my eyes and I can't let that happen to you, too." I said. Tony leaned into my lips for a passionate kiss and I responded on it as tears fell from my eyes. 

"I'll try not to." He said as he broke the kiss.

"Cause, I don't know what to do if something happened to you." I said and sincerely looked at his eyes. He wiped my tears and he kissed my lips again. Something passionate happened to us. It was a sincere, passion and no words needed to express each other's love. 

~After a couple of hours~

I saw Clint on the lakeside. Clint and I stand beside each other and tears fell just by standing beside each other. Then, I heard Steve, Tony, Bruce and Thor went near us. Bruce went to the outside part near the bench. I went near Tony and saw him leaning on the bench, to where Steve was sitting. Foot up on the bench, he place me beside him and he wrapped his arms around me as he put his chin on my shoulder. 

"Do we know if she had family?" Tony asked.

"Yeah. Us." Steve said and I nodded my head. 

"What?" Thor asked as he went near me and Tony. Tony stand properly and he turned up to look at Thor.

"I just asked him a question–"

"Yeah, you're acting like she's dead." Thor said. "Why are we acting like she's dead? We have the stones, right? As long as we have the stones, Cap, we can bring her back, isn't that right?" Thor said. I put my forehead on Tony's shoulder and he rubbed my back. "So stop this shit. We're the Avengers, get it together." Thor said.

"We can't get her back." Clint said. I looked at him and saw his back still facing us.

"Wha-what?" Thor asked confusingly.

"It can't be undone. It can't." I said and Thor looked at us and laughed dryly.

"I'm sorry. No offense, but you're a very earthly being. Okay? We're talking about space magic. And "can't" seems very definitive don't you think?" Thor said.