MISS HYDRA

*Y/N

Miss HYDRA

Oh shit..

"Got something?" She asked again. I held my gun tightly in my hand and I shot the light bulb and it went dark to the place. I used my new invisibility power and I walked near the door, quietly. 

"I can still feel you, Y/N." She said. Just then, she slowly moves out of the door. I quietly ran towards the door, but she heard me. She fired her gun, but it didn't hurt me. 

"You can't run, Y/N!!" She yelled as I ran fast. 

"Get to the car!! I got the files!" I yelled to my earpiece as I sent a gun shots to Miss HYDRA, but she misses it. I ran down the stairs when I heard a gun shot. I immediately stopped at my tracks, when I looked at my chest and saw blood coming out of my chest. I pressed my intercom and yelled for one command.

"Backup." I said before I fall down on the stairs and hit myself on the ground.

*Third Person's POV

When Lieutenant Harlow heard the command of their Captain Y/N, he and a group of Agents went near to Y/N's location. Harlow grabbed a small shock device from his pocket and he threw it to Miss HYDRA. Miss HYDRA got electrocuted from the shock device. The three agents and Harlow went near to Y/N and checked her vitals.

*Y/N

"Captain, Captain. Do you read me?" I heard Harlow.

"Yeah.. I do.." I said as they slowly brought me up. As I stand, I saw Miss HYDRA standing up and he held her gun to Harlow's direction. Just then, she fired her gun twice. And it made an impact to Harlow and got wounded on his back. 

"NOOO!!" I said and I pointed my gun at Miss HYDRA and shot her a couple of times. Every gun shots I shot, she catches each bullets. Harlow and Miss HYDRA fell on the ground, but my Agents caught Harlow before he fell on the ground.

"Bring Harlow to the infirmary on the HQ, now!!" I said. They carried Harlow and they ran outside while some of the agents are backing us. They rode Harlow on the car and they went away. I am holding my gunshot with my hand, as I am holding the files in my other hand. I successfully arrived to the car. 

"Agents, let's go!" I said as I rode the car. The agents made it to the car and we drove back to the HQ. I put the files into my lap and I called Fury through my intercom. 

"Agent, what's your status?" Fury asked.

"Sir, Miss HYDRA's dead. Harlow and I got shot and we're on the way to the HQ." I said as I tightly held my shot. The girl agent who's sitting beside me, she tightly pressed my shot earning a groan from me. 

"I'll meet you at the infirmary--"

"Is Tony with you?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Bring him with you." 

"Copy, do you have the file with you?"

"Yes sir." I said.

"Alright. Fury Out." Fury then ended the call. Just then, the girl agent got an extra cloth and she pressed it on my wound. 

~After 5 mins~ 

Me and the girl agent went out of the car. Fury and Tony were standing on the front door of the HQ. When Tony saw me, he ran to me and he tightly pressed my wound as the girl agent moved out.