TROUBLE

*Y/N

~The following day~

Coulson went to California to talked to Pepper about the debriefing of Tony's escapade. Me and Fury were on his office waiting for Coulson's call. Time check it was 4 PM. Just then, I heard Fury's phone rang. Fury picked it up and he answered.

"Fury... What? Where are you??..Okay..What??!.. Oh, I'll tell her.." Fury said and he ended the call.

"Is that Coulson?" I asked as I went towards his desk.

"You need to see these, Y/N." Fury said and I walked beside him and looked at the laptop. There I saw a ghost file from Stark Industry. I saw Tony's first suit and a video where Tony was held captive. I typed on Fury's laptop for us to hear what they were saying.

"Oh my God." I said.

"Wear this. It's the intercom with me and get your things. You need to fly back to Tony. He needs you." Fury said. I nod my head once and I ran towards the gun room and got two pistols, some ammo and a gun holster. I grabbed my suit, like Natasha's, but purple color. I ran towards the quin jet from the HQ and I flew to Malibu. I locked my coordinates to Tony's Malibu house and I put it on auto-pilot. I grabbed my suit and I changed into it and I grabbed my phone and connected the intercoms through my phone and I activated my AI on it. I put on my intercom and I pressed the call to Fury, connecting it to Coulson and Pepper.

"Coulson, what's your status?" I asked as I put my phone to my pocket and I loaded my gun with ammo.

"We're trying to get to the Stark Industry. Where are you?"

"I'm near California. I used the quin jet and executed a power blast on it." I said.

"Y/N, Rhodey's on his way to Tony too." I heard Pepper said.

"He's gonna be sorry. Cause I just arrived at the house." I said and I put the jet beside the house since it has a lot of land space on it. I grabbed my gun and I opened the ramp and I quickly ran inside the house.

"JARVIS, where's Tony?" I asked the AI.

"He's on the lab floor, very weak." JARVIS said.

"What happened?!" I asked as I ran towards the lab.

"Mr. Stane came by and he got Mr. Stark's arc reactor." JARVIS said as I entered the lab. Then, I saw Tony looking pale and weak on the floor.

"Holy shit! Tony!" I ran towards him and he looked at me and I looked around me and saw Pepper's gift from Tony.

"Oh my God Pepper! Thank you for Tony's gift." I said softly. I grabbed the glass cube and broke it on the floor. I grabbed the arc reactor and began placing the magnet on its place. Then, I slowly put the arc on his chest and Tony screamed.

"AHHH!!"

"Hey, baby, look at me. You're fine, okay. You're fine.." I said as I held his cheeks in my hands. Then, Tony began looking at me.

"What?" I asked him and I chuckled.

"We'll talk later, but you look sexy." He said as he slowly stand. I helped him stand and he held on the table. Just then, we heard a running footsteps. I instinctively grabbed my gun and pointed at the noise and I saw Rhodey. He got shocked and he raised his hands in the air.

"Woah, Y/N." Rhodey said. I put down my aim and I put my gun back at the holster and I focused back to Tony.

"Rhodey, please looked at Tony for me. I need to go somewhere.." I said to Rhodey as he went near to Tony. I was about to go when I felt someone held my hand. I looked behind me and saw Tony holding my hand. He weakly went to me and he held my hands and shake his head.