MEETING COULSON

*Y/N

~After a week~

"You're good on this end. The rest is up to you." Tony said. I am in front of the projected computer and started typing.

"You disconnected the transition lines? Are we off the grid?" I asked him.

"Stark Tower is about to become a beacon of self-sustaining clean energy." 

"Well, thanks to my great idea we're doing this." 

"Oh wow!" Tony said with sarcasm as he rolled his eyes. "Light her up, baby." Tony commanded. Then, I pushed the Enter button and I heard some flicking noise from the building.

"How does it look?" I asked him.

"Like Christmas, but with more... me." 

"Yeah, right." I said as I rolled my eyes. "Oh by the way babe, I have another work for SHIELD tomorrow, so I maybe gone for a while." I reminded him.

"Baby, you're killing me. Remember the moment? Enjoy the moment." He said as he landed on the skyscraper. 

"Then come in here and I will." I teased as I stand and looked at the projected screen.

"Levels are holding steady." I said.

"Of course they are, I was directly involved. Which brings me to my next question: how does it feel to be a genius?" Tony asked as he went near me and dropped his intercom on the table.

"Are you asking me about being the genius who made this idea or the part where my boyfriend is a genius, too? Well, I will say tiring on the second question." I said as he went to turned off the screen and he went near me.

"Yeah, I know what you're implying. But, all of this came from you." He said as he point at me.

"No. All this came from that." I said as I point at his arc reactor on his chest.

"Give yourself some credit, please. Stark Tower is your baby. Give yourself... twelve percent of the credit." He said as he held my arms and rubbed it. 

"First of all, only 12%? Second, you're my baby. Lastly, I am giving credits for my work and ideas." I said.

"An argument can be made for 15." He said as I made my way to the couch.

"12%? For my baby?"  I said while walking to the couch.

"Well, I did do all the heavy lifting. Literally, I lifted the heavy things. And sorry, but the security snafu? That was on you." 

"Ohhh.." I said.

"My private elevator.." 

"You mean OUR private elevator.." I told him as I grabbed the bottle in the bucket, full of ice, then, I poured some into our glasses.

"Was steaming with sweaty workmen. I'm going to pay for that comment about percentages in some subtle way later, aren't I?"

"Not gonna be that subtle." I said.

"On the next building, there's gonna be a "Y/L/N" on the tower." Tony suggested.

"Not gonna happen." I said. Just then, JARVIS was heard.

"Sir, the telephone. I'm afraid my protocols are being overwritten." JARVIS said.

"What the--" I said softly.