TIME TRAVEL 2

*TONY

I saw Cap climb down.

"Cap." I called. He looked behind and saw me and Scott sitting on the car. "Sorry, buddy. We got a– problem." I said.

"Huh. Yeah, we do." Scott said and I irritatingly rubbed my eyes and my head. Then, I opened the car door and looked at Steve. Scott went down the car and paced. 

"Well, what are we gonna do now?" Steve asked.

"You know what? Give me a break, Steve. I just got hit in the head with the Hulk." Tony said.

"You said that we had one shot. This– this was our shot. We shot it. It's shot. Six stones or nothing. Six stones or nothing–" Scott said.

"You're repeating yourself, you know that? You're repeating yourself." I said.

"You're repeating yourself. You're repeating yourself. You know–" 

"Dude." I said.

"No." Scott said.

"Come on." I said irritatingly.

"You never wanted a time heist, you went on board with the time heist–"

"I dropped the ball." I said.

"You ruined the time heist." Scott argued back.

"Is that what I did?" I asked angrily.

"Yeah!" Scott said.

"Are there any other options with the Tesseract?" Steve asked with no hope at all. 

"No, no, no. There's no other options. There's no do-overs." Scott then, closed the door hardly. "We're not going anywhere else. We have one particle left. Each. That's it, alright? We use that– Bye, bye. You're not going home." Just then, I remembered something about the Tesseract.

"Yeah, well if we don't try, then no one else is going home, either." Steve said.

"I got it." I said as I dropped the helmet on the car and went down the car and look at Steve. "There's another way. To retake the Tesseract and acquire new particles. We'll stroll down memory lane. Military installation, Garden State." I said and I slightly punched Steve's chest. Then, he got the idea and began to think. I signed him the 'what now' look.

"When were they both there?" Steve asked.

"They were there at a– I've a vaguely exact idea. If only Y/N was here. She knew it all so well." I said.

"How vague?" Steve asked.

"What are you talking about? Where are we going?" Scott said.

"I know for a fact they were there–" I said.

"Who's they? What are we doing?" Scott tried to interfere.

"And I know how I know." I said.

"Guys, what's up? What is it?" Scott said.

"Well, it looks like we're improvising." Steve said.

"Great." I said.

"What are we improvising?" Scott asked so confused. Then, Steve walked to Scott giving the Scepter.

"Scott, get this back to the compound." Steve said.

"Suit up." I said as Steve walked in front of me. We began to type on the GPS.

"What's in New Jersey?" Scott asked.

"0-4," I said.

"0-4." Steve repeated.