WEDDING IV

*Y/N

The Emcee stood at the side and grabbed her microphone and began to speak.

"Wow! This is the only wedding I have attended that there's a background story before our couple became a couple. Lovely toast everyone. Now, let's proceed to our cake cutting. May we call our lovely couple to come in front for the cake cutting ceremony." Tony stand and he helped me stand. He pushed his chair out of the way and he held my hand and we began to make way in front of the table. The cake table was near us. Tony grabbed the cake slicer and he gave it to me. I held the knife in my hand and he put his hand on top of mine. He went on my back and he held my waist. I put the knife on top of the first layer of the cake. 

"Are you guys ready?" The emcee asked me and Tony. 

"Yeah, we are..." Tony said as I nodded my head.

"Alright! Let's cut this cake up!!" The Emcee said. Me and Tony began cutting a piece of cake. Tony got the plate and I got a fork and I put the piece on the plate. Then, I put down the knife and the both of us walked near the middle. 

"Mrs. Stark, please do the honor." The emcee said. I just laughed and nodded my head. I grabbed the fork and I began slicing the cake. 

"Mrs. Stark, may I remind you. The bigger slice you'll feed Mr. Stark means the bigger love you have for him." The emcee said. 

"Is that so?" I asked.

"Yes, Mrs. Stark." I looked at Tony and began grinning.

"Oh, don't you dare..." Tony said as I cut the cake slice in half. Then, I began to get the cut slice and showed the fork near him as he tried to reason with me. I put the plate down on the table and I looked at him as the guests started teasing Tony.

"Open wide babe..." I said as I slowly put the fork near him. 

"No...no...baby..." He said but then, I grabbed his cheek with my other hand and he forcefully opened his mouth and I put the cake inside his mouth as I tried to catch the falling debris from the cake in his mouth. 

"YEY!!" The emcee cheered and I just laughed at Tony as he began chewing his cake. I wiped off some crumbs on his lips and I put the fork down on cake. Tony immediately swallowed the cake and he looked at the emcee.

"She also needs to be fed, right?" Tony asked her. 

"Yes, Mr. Stark. Same goes for Mrs. Stark." She replied. I gasped at the emcee. Then, Tony turned to me and showed me his biggest smirk.

"Oh baby, the world turned upside down." He teased as he grabbed the fork and take a forkful of cake. I widen my gazed at how the cake serving is.

"Tony, how will that fit my mouth?!" I asked him exasperatingly. 

"They say, the bigger slice you get, the bigger love you have.." Tony said and he held my cheeks softly and he put the cake inside my mouth and he caught quite a handful of crumbs from the bread. I chew the cake and tried swallowing. I covered my mouth while chewing as he laughed at me. After swallowing, he put down my hand and he wiped the crumbs off of my face and he leaned down and gave me a kiss. 

"Are we even?" I asked him as we broke the kiss.

"We are definitely even." He said and I just laughed. I grabbed my water goblet and drank some water to removed the remaining crumbs of cake in my mouth. I gave my glass to Tony and he also drank, emptying the water. 

"Ok now let us all have some fun and its time for the traditional Bouquet Throw." The emcee said and I saw Anna went near me and gave me my bouquet for the throwing of bouquet. Tony held my waist and I leaned on his shoulder. "At this point we would like to request all the single ladies to please come forward for the bouquet throw. We would also like to request the bride to come forward and take her place center stage." I went near the center and I turned around facing Tony. He was in front of me, hands on his pockets and he smiled at me. 

"Ladies kindly take your place behind the bride and be prepared to catch the bouquet." The emcee said as a couple of single ladies went into my back, distancing themselves to me. "It is said that whoever will catch the bouquet will soon be the next bride. So is everyone in? Ready when you are - at the count of three the bride will throw her bouquet." I looked at my back and saw Nat, Pepper, Hill, Jessie and a couple of me and Tony's friends, trying to squeeze in the middle to catch the flowers.

"1...2...3!!" The emcee counted and I throw the bouquet back. I looked behind me and the flower landed on Jessie's hands. I felt Tony went beside me and he held my waist. I jumped in glee and I sent a thumbs up to her. She just shrugged her shoulders and I just laughed. 

"Alright! May I request for the lady who was able to catch the bouquet to please come forward." Jessie went near us and the emcee. Congratulations Miss, May I have your name please." The emcee asked. I saw two men went near us and placed a seat beside me and near me, which is just beside my seat, but a bit distanced. I sat on the chair and I felt Tony held my shoulder. 

"Jessie." She replied.

"Ok let's give a big hand to Miss Jessie. Please have a seat beside the bride and in a moment we shall find your match in the garter toss." The emcee said and I began to blush. It's almost time for the garter. 

"Before we go on with the Garter Toss, the groom is to retrieve the garter from his bride." The emcee motioned for Tony. Tony kissed my head and he kneel in front of me, as he held my knee for support. "Mr. Stark, please retrieve the garter from your bride using your...mouth." She said. Tony just winked at me and I shockingly looked at him.

"Such a tease!" I said to him. He slowly put his head inside my dress. The guests began to cheer from Tony's retrieving while I fixed the trail of the dress on his head and I felt him removed the garter from my leg. Then, he let the garter ran down my leg and he removed himself from the dress and he removed the garter on my foot using his hand. Then, he showed the garter to everyone and began twirling it on his finger.

"There you have it ladies and gentlemen; the groom was finally able to retrieve the garter. Let us give him a big hand." The emcee said as Tony stand up. 

"Ok it is now the gentlemen's turn and we will now do the garter toss. May I now request all single men to please come forward for the Garter Toss." The emcee called out all the single men in front. Tony went beside me, turned his back and he held my hand. I looked at the crowded men and saw Rhodey and Happy joined them. I laughed at Happy since he was trying to pushed other men out of the way. 

"Happy, come on, buddy." Tony said. 

"Happy wanted to get some." I told Tony and he just laughed. 

"So is everyone ready? At the count of three the groom will throw the garter and again we request the audience to participate in the countdown."

"1..." All of us joined counting with the emcee.

"2...3!" Tony threw the garter back and when I saw the man who caught the garter. I stand on my feet and gasped.