EPILOGUE

*Y/N

~After a year~

Tal turned 9. James is 7 and a half years old. Morgan is 6 years old. And today is the hardest day. It's Tony's death anniversary. It's hard and unrealistic. For the past months, there have been some memoriam for Tony, either a monument was build for him, or a book I published about Tony's legacy. This past year was a downhill for me, there might have been a good ones, but sadness overtake it. Today, me and the kids are at the compound. Rhodey insisted on having a thanksgiving dinner for Tony's death.

I went to work back at the Y/L/N Industry. Since Jessie wanted to retire and focused more on her family since Harry got a big offering in London. I always bring the kids first in school, before I work. Then, I get to pick them up and sometimes bring them to the park, or wherever they want to relax sometimes.

 Then, I get to pick them up and sometimes bring them to the park, or wherever they want to relax sometimes

(YOUR OUTFIT)

"Hey guys!" Rhodey said.

"Hi.." I said and I hugged Rhodey.

"How're you holding up?" He asked as he held my arms.

"Trying. But, we're okay." I said.

"Good. I cooked. Wanda, Sam, Bucky, Happy, Pepper, Peter, Fury, Hill, Clint and Bruce are waiting for you guys." Rhodes said.

"Glad everyone's here." I said and he smiled.

"Take the kids first, I need to go to the bathroom first."

"Okay. Come on kids, let's go see your aunties and uncles." Rhodey took James in his arms and they excitedly walked to the dining.

"Force...." I heard some whisperings. I looked around and saw no one. I tried to shake it off and I walked to the bathroom. After I did my business, I walked out of the bathroom and heard another whispers.

"Force..."

"Hello?" I called out, but no one is answering. I walked down to the dining and saw everyone.

"Hi." I said.

"Y/N! How are you?" Wanda hugged me and I hugged her back.

"I'm fine. Thanks." I said and I sat down. "It's been a rough year. Me and the kids are trying our best to be strong. But, we just can't move on."

"We know. And we're having a hard time too." Bruce said.

"Peter, I'm sorry I wasn't been able to help you with Quentin, by the way." I said.

"It's alright, Mrs. Stark. I'm sure I can fight my own battles on my own." Peter and I shared a small smile.

"Alright. Let's eat." Rhodey said. Tal is sitting between me and Wanda. James is beside Rhodey and Happy. Morgan is in between me and Peter. All of us ate and we talked about what everyone's currently doing. After awhile, everyone is at the living room, talking and drinking, when I felt a vibration from my phone. I looked at it and saw ARIA's warning.