VICTORY PARTY... IS IT? 2

*Y/N

"---I'm pregnant..." I said quietly. I looked at my hands as I said the revelation. I looked at Nat and saw her shocked face, but it quickly turned into a grin.

"Oh my God!! When did you know?" She asked quietly.

"A couple of days ago. I've been sick the past week and I asked my friend doctor to check me up and she confirmed it to me. I'm 9 weeks today, Nat." I said. 

"Oh my gosh! Congratulations Y/N! Tony will be so happy!" Nat said.

"That, I still don't know. That's why I'm scared to tell him, cause he might take this as a joke." I said. 

"No, don't think about that. But, when are you planning to tell him?" 

"I've been trying for a couple days after the mission in Sokovia, but--" 

"Hey Y/N! I've been looking for you..." We heard Tony said. He went to us and I softly smiled at him. 

"Hey, I'm just talking to Nat--"

"I'll leave you two alone." Nat cuts in. I sent her a glare and she just winked at me and walked away. I took a sip from my water bottle and I saw Tony sat beside me with a glass of champagne on hand. 

"Hey, what's wrong?" He asked as he held my hand.

"Nothing..." I assured him as I gave him a smile. I cuddled to him and I felt him gave me a kiss on the head.

"Still tired from our activity awhile ago?" He asked cockily. I softly slapped his arm and sent him a glare while smiling.

"Stooop.... Somebody might hear you...." I told him. He chuckled softly at me and we both smiled.

"Come on, let's party." Tony said as he held my hand and we began walking towards the other guests. I saw Natasha looking at me. I shook my head and she just sent me a weak smile. As the night comes to end, the guests began to go home. The rest of the Avengers sat on the couch. I put my head on Tony's shoulder as he wrapped his arm around me. 

"But, it's a trick!" Clint said referring to Thor's hammer.

"Oh, no. It's much more than that." Thor replied.

"Uh, "Whosoever be he worthy shall haveth the power!" Whatever man! It's a trick." Clint said.

"Well please, be my guest." Thor said while pointing at his hammer.

"Come on." Tony said as he gesture his hand to the hammer.

"Really?" Clint asked.

"Yeah." Thor said. Then, Clint glanced at me and he sent a wink at me. I laughed at his remark and I looked at Clint as he makes his way to the hammer. 

"Oh this is gonna be beautiful." Rhodey said. He sat beside me and I softly punched his arm. Me, Tony and Rhodey chuckled.

"Clint, you've had a tough week, we won't hold it against you if you can't get it up." Tony said and all of us chuckled.

"You know I've seen this before, right?" Clint told Thor. Clint began to grasp the hammer and tried to pull it.

"I still don't know how you do it." Clint said surrendering.

"Smell the silent judgment?" Tony asked.

"Please, Stark, by all means." Clint said. Tony looked at me and I smirked at him. He smirked and winked at me as he removed his arm around me and start removing the button on his coat as he confidently stand.