THE BATTLE OF NEW YORK

*Y/N

I am currently sitting down on the couch in the penthouse at Stark Tower. Loki is standing on the balcony, looking at the work of Dr. Selvig. Loki warned me of not interfering with them cause it might put an end on Tony and the rest of the team. Just then, I heard a loud blast. I looked at Loki and saw him smirking. Just then, I saw Tony land on the landing gear. The suit was slowly out of him. He was staring straight to Loki as Loki began to come in. When Tony walked inside, I stand and ran towards him and tightly hugged him.

"Oh my God! Y/N! Are you okay?" Tony asked as he broke the hug, held my cheeks in his hands and checked me.

"I'm fine, Tony." I said as he slowly touch my bleeding head.

"No, you're not." Tony said. Then, he peck my forehead and kept a straight face to Loki.

"Please tell me you're going to appeal to my humanity." Loki said.

"Uh, actually, I'm planning to threaten you." Tony said as he grabbed my hand and lead me down to his bar.

"You should have left your armor on for that." Loki said.

"Yeah, it's seen a bit of mileage. You've got the blue stick of destiny. Would you like a drink?" Tony asked as he got himself some glass.

"Stalling me won't change anything." Loki said.

"No, no, no! Threatening. No drink? You sure? I'm having one." Tony said. Then, Loki went near the window.

"What are you doing?" I asked in a whispered manner as he got the glass of his drink.

"Just follow my lead." Tony whispered back and he leaned near my lips and he kissed it.

"The Chitauri are coming, nothing will change that. What have I to fear?" Loki asked as he looked at us.

"The Avengers." Tony said. I looked at him and smirked a bit. "It's what we called ourselves, sort of like a team. 'Earth's Mightiest Heroes' type of thing." Tony said. Then, Loki grinned.

"Yes, I've met them." Loki said.

"Yeah, takes us a while to get any traction, I'll give you to that. But, let's do a head count here. Your brother, the demi-God; a super soldier, a living legend who's kind of lives up to a legend; a man with breath-taking anger management issues; a couple of master assassins, one of them has a fantastic powers." Tony said as he looked at me and he winked. I smiled at him and he returned my smile, but he seriously looked back at Loki. "And you, big fella, you've managed to piss off every single one of them." Tony continued.

"That was the plan." Loki said.

"Not a great plan." Me and Tony said at the same time.

"When they come, and they will, they'll come for you." I see Tony putting on the bracelet I've made for him for a command device that can bring the suit to him.

"I have an army." Loki said.

"We have a Hulk." Tony said while walking down to Loki with his glass on his hand.

"I thought the beast have wondered off." Loki said.

"You're missing the point. There's no throne, there is no version of this, where you come out on top. Maybe your army comes and maybe it's too much for us, but it's all on you. Because if we can't protect the Earth, you can be damned well sure we'll avenge it." Tony said.

"How will your friends have time for me, when they're so busy fighting you?" Loki said as he went near Tony, gripping the scepter in his hand as the scepter began to glow. I widen my eyes at the realization of what Loki was doing.

"No!!" I shouted. Just then, the scepter taps on the arc reactor and nothing happens. Loki was so confused as to why it's not happening as he taps it again.

"It should work." Loki said.

"Well, performance issues. You know?" Tony said. Just then, Loki grabs Tony's neck and throws him on the ground. I went near Loki and I kicked his face. But, he just looked at me and grinned.

"Now now, my queen. I don't like putting you in danger." Loki said as he went near me.

"I'm not your queen." I told him.

"Yup, not yours." Tony remarked back as he slowly stand. I looked at Tony, but then, Loki used the end of the scepter and banged it on my head! AGAIN!! I groaned as I lay on the ground.

"Y/N!" I heard Tony. I put my arms on the ground and I kneel trying to balance my shaking world of vision. I heard Loki talking in the background and a window breaking. I shake my head trying to shake off my blurred vision. I saw Loki standing on the ledge, looking down. That's when I realized, Tony was falling. Just then, the suit blasted and followed Tony. I immediately stand and went near the edge, but Loki held me tightly around him.

"TONY!!" I shouted.

"He's gonna be dead, my queen! You're all mine!" Loki said. I tried to removed myself from his gripped but this man is so strong. Just then, we saw Tony in an Iron Man suit in front of us.

"And there's one other person you pissed off! His name was Phil." Tony said as he readied his arms to Loki. I immediately ducked down and Loki was shocked at what I did, Tony blasted Loki that resulted in him, being unconscious. I slowly stand and Tony went near me. He got out of his suit and I ran towards him and I tightly wrapped my arms around his neck and breathe heavily.

"Hey, baby. I'm here, alright. I'm here. You're gonna be fine." Tony said as he rubbed my back for me to calm down.

"I got you now, okay?" Tony asked as he broke the hug and he held my cheeks and leaned in for a kiss. I kissed him back and I pulled him deeply into me. Just then, we heard a loud sound. Tony went to look at that sound and he was terrified.

"Right. Army." Tony said as he began to go into the suit.

"Wait!" I said as I held his wrist. Tony looked at me and sighed deeply.

"I'll be back, baby. Here's your intercom. Communicate with us, okay? I'll be back for you, I promise." Tony said.

"Fulfill your promise, alright. I need you back, alive. You hear me, Stark?" I asked as tears fell down my eyes. Tony went near me and he wiped it off.

"I promise." Tony said. Then, he leaned in again and kissed my lips for a good 5 seconds. He broke the kiss and gave me my intercom and he went inside his suit and fly up to the vortex. I put on my intercom and went down the tower.