THE MISSION

*Y/N

Me and Nat were sitting at the dining table. While the other team is around the place.

"Ultron took you folks out of play to buy himself time. My contacts all say he's building something. The amount of Vibranium he made off with, I don't think it's just one thing." Fury said. I saw Lila went near me and Nat and showed her drawing of a butterfly. I softly pinched her cheek and she walked back to her mom. Nat put down the drawing, but I got the paper and began analyzing.

"What about Ultron himself?" Steve asked.

"Ah. He's easy to track, he's everywhere. Guy's multiplying faster than a Catholic rabbit. Still doesn't help us get an angle on any of his plans though." Fury said.

"He still going after launch codes?" Tony asked as he played darts.

"Yes, he is, but he's not making any headway." Fury replied as he cut his bread.

"I cracked the Pentagon's firewall in high school on a dare." Tony said. I chuckled at him and I rolled my eyes.

"Well, thanks to me." I said. I looked at Tony and he smirked at me and sent me a wink. It is me who dared him to track it and crack it.

"Yeah, well, I contacted our friends at the NEXUS about that." Fury said.

"NEXUS?" Steve asked in confusion.

"It's the world internet hub in Oslo, every byte of data flows through there, fastest access on Earth." Bruce said.

"So what'd they say?" Clint said.

"He's fixated on the missiles, but the codes are constantly being changed." Fury replied.

"By whom?" Me and Tony asked. Just then, darts hit the bullseye, almost hitting Tony. Tony looked at Clint with a glare as Clint just shrugged.

"Parties unknown." Fury said.

"Do we have an ally?" Nat asked.

"Ultron's got an enemy, that's not the same thing. Still, I'd pay folding money to know who it is." Fury said.

"I might need to visit Oslo, find our 'unknown.'." Tony said as he leaned on the doorway of the kitchen.

"Well, this is good times, boss, but I was kind of hoping when I saw you, you'd have more than that." Nat said.

"Yeah, I expect a lot more information from a different sources from you boss." I said and I heard Clint chuckled.

"I do, I have you. Back in the day, I had eyes everywhere, ears everywhere else. Here we all are, back on earth, with nothing but our wit, and our will to save the world. So stand. Outwit the platinum bastard." Fury said as he sat on the chair.

"Steve doesn't like that kind of talk." Nat said.

"You know what, Romanoff?" Steve began.

"Uh.oh. He's gonna say it, Nat." I said. Me and Nat laughed.

"Shut it up, Y/L/N." Steve said.

"For your information, Rogers. It's Stark, now. I thought you knew better, since you're the one who walked me down the aisle." I said and Steve just rolled his eyes and chuckled.

"So what does he want?" Fury asked.

"To become better. Better than us. He keeps building bodies." Steve began.

"Person bodies. The human form is inefficient, biologically speaking, we're outmoded. But he keeps coming back to it." Tony said as he walked near me and grabbed my glass of juice and took a drink.

"When you two programmed him to protect the human race, you amazingly failed." Nat said. As I looked back at the drawing of Lila, a thought came to my mind. I sat straight on my chair and I stand. I start pacing and think.

"What is it, Y/N?" Fury asked. I looked at him and put my hand on the chair.

"It's not about protecting. It's about evolving." I said.

"What do you mean?" Tony asked.

"He didn't had access to one Vibranium, but a lot from Ulysses Klaue. The other Vibraniums could make him evolve and Ultron could used it to make it more powerful than him." I said fearfully. Just then, another vision came into me. I closed my eyes and saw Wanda. I opened my eyes and ran outside the house.

"What do you want?" I asked grimly at Wanda.

"Korea. Ultron is in Korea." Wanda replied. Then, she suddenly went gone. Oh no.. I ran back inside the house and I saw them looking at me worriedly as I had a panic face.

"Has anyone been in contact with Helen Cho?" I asked as Tony got my point.

"Oh hell no." Tony said.

"Then, I guess. Avengers, suit up." Fury said. I went upstairs to the room and removed my clothing and changed into my suit. After a while, I went down and met Tony and Steve at the living room. Steve got his shield and put it on his back.

"I'll take Natasha and Clint." Steve said.

"Good. Then, I'll take my wife with me. Alright, strictly recon. I'll hit the NEXUS, we'll join you as soon as we can." Tony said as he fiddled with the watch and they both stopped at the doorway.

"If Ultron is really building a body..." Steve said, but I cut him off.

"He'll be more powerful than any of us." I said.

"Maybe all of us. An android designed by a robot." Tony said.

"You know I really miss the days when the weirdest thing science ever created was me." Steve said.

"I'll drop Banner off at the tower. Do you mind if I borrow Ms. Hill?" Fury asked Tony while putting on his coat.

"She's all yours, apparently." Tony said.

"What are you gonna do?" Steve asked as Tony smirked.

"I don't know. Something dramatic, I hope." Fury said and he walked away. After a couple of hours, we're now in Oslo.

"A hacker who's faster than Ultron? He could be anywhere. And as this is the center of everything, I'm just a guy looking for a needle in the world's biggest haystack." Tony said as he typed in some codes in the computer while talking to the head of the NEXUS. I typed in some codes for me to create a much more better version of ARIA. I retained some information that ARIA left. I got my earpiece and connected it with my newly improved AI.

"A, are you there?" I asked as I wore my intercom.

"Hello Miss. It's good to be back."

"Thank goodness. I missed you girl." I said.

"I missed you too, miss. Even though, I'm just an Artificial Intelligence." I chuckled at the AI. I looked at Tony and he just smirked at me.

"Got her back?" He asked.

"Definitely." I said.

"You done with the bait?" I asked him.

"Yep. Just got done." He said.

"A, get us a jet now." I told my AI.

"A Quinjet is landing now, miss." ARIA said.

"You really know me better than myself, ARIA." I said.

"Much appreciated miss." ARIA said.

"Let's go?" I asked my husband.

"Let's go." He confirmed.