HE'S BACK 3

*Y/N

Everyone is fighting the aliens with our asses off. Tony and I helped each other blast the aliens. As I was blasting aliens, I saw the sight of Tony and Peter hugging each other. I slowly landed behind Peter. I removed the mask and smiled at the sight of the two. Tony opened his eyes and saw me. He smiled big at me and I saw an alien was about to attack the two men. I used my magnetic force to kill the alien. Both men looked behind Tony and back at me.

"You're welcome." I said and I walked near them.

"Good to have you back, Peter." I said and the two of us hugged.

"Good to be back, Mrs. Stark." Peter said. I broke the hug and looked around.

"Looks like, they're gonna be a few more left." I said and I looked at Tony. "Finish the mission." I said and I went near him. "The kids are waiting for us." I said and he smiled big.

"I promise." Tony said and he peck my lips. I began to walk away and I ran but, an alien caught up with me. I used my sword from the suit and cut the alien. I saw the alien was blasted out from me and saw Tony. He ran to me and helped me stand.

"And try to stay alive." I said and he chuckled.

"I love you." He said and he flew.

"ARIA, connect me with Tony." I told my AI.

"Yeah honey?" Tony asked. I sighed and smile.

"I love you too." I said and I began to fly around to help.

"FRIDAY, don't disconnect this to Y/N's." Tony said.

"Yes boss." FRIDAY said.

"Good. I need to keep in check with my wife." Tony said.

"And I need to check my husband." I said and heard him laughed.

"I said it first."

"Competitive, are we?" I smirked as I kill some aliens.

"Only for you." Tony said and I laughed.

After a while, we heard Clint through the intercom.

"Cap, what do you want me to do with this damn thing?" Clint asked.

"Get those stones as far away as possible!" Steve said.

"No! We need to get them back where they came from." Bruce said.

"No way to get them back. Thanos destroyed the quantum tunnel." Tony said.

"Scott, we need you!" I called.

"Hold on!" Scott said and I saw him shrink in his normal size. "That wasn't our only time machine." Scott said. Just then, we heard the van noise. I silently laughed at the sound and I found where it was.

"Oh no." I said softly.

"Y/N, hon, you okay?" Tony asked.

"Yup. Just fine." I said as I stayed on the air and looked around.

"Anyone see an ugly, brown van up there?" Steve asked.

"Yup. But, you not gonna like where it's parked." I said.

"Scott, how long you need to get that thing working?" Tony asked.

"Maybe ten minutes." Scott replied.

"Get it started. We'll get the stones to you." Steve said.

"We're on it, Cap." I heard a girl's voice. Maybe Scott knows her. Just then, I felt an alien struck me on my side and I groaned in pain.