HE'S BACK

*TONY

Me and Bruce have finally finished putting the stones in the gauntlet. I told Rocket to look out for the gauntlet. The team are already here, except for Y/N. I went to the bedroom and saw no sign of her. I went to the lab and saw the lab all closed. 

"FRIDAY?" I called.

"Yes boss?" 

"Is Y/N in the lab?" 

"Yes boss. But she doesn't want anybody to come in." 

"Can you tell her that the stones are in the gauntlet and the team is at my lab." I said. I waited and heard the locked of her door and I got confused. 

"Miss wants you in the lab." 

"Thanks FRIDAY." 

"You're welcome, boss." I slowly entered the lab and saw her on the corner of the room, cradling herself like a ball.

"Honey..." I called, but she didn't bother looking.

"I'm so sorry.." I said and I sat beside her. I wrapped my arms around her and heard her cries. 

"Hey. Hey. Don't cry. I'm here beside you." I said to her and felt her wrapped her arms around my body and held me tightly. I kissed her head and I rubbed her back. I tried to calm her down and I grabbed my phone and called Jessie. 

"Hey Tony." Jessie said. 

"Can we talked to the kids? We need to talked to them right now." I said.

"Yeah. I'll just go to the kids." She said. 

"Why'd you call them?" Y/N asked.

"You're sad. I know you will smile whenever you see the kids." I said. 

"You do know me so well." She said and smiled. 

"There's that smile." I said and I peck his lips. 

"I love you so much, Tony." 

"I love you too, hon." I said.

"Mommy! Daddy!!" We heard the kids. Me and Y/N smiled big at the kids.

"Hey there little Starks." Y/N said.

"Hi mommy!" Morgan said.

"How are you?" Y/N asked.

"We're fine, mommy." James said. 

"But, we missed you so much." Tal said.

"I know it sucks. Me and mommy missed you so much more.." I said.

"Daddy, can you and mommy go home now?" James asked. I smiled sadly and sighed. Me and Y/N looked at each other and we smiled at each other.

"Maybe tomorrow, we can be there." I said. 

"Really?!" They asked excitedly.

"Yeah." Y/N supported. I held her hand and squeeze it tightly. 

"Kids, me and mommy needs to go. The Avengers need us today." I said. 

"Aww, do you have to go, daddy?" James asked.

"Yeah, kids. Me and mommy were sorry, but we promised, tomorrow, we'll picked you guys up." I said.

"YEY! We love you mommy and daddy! See you tomorrow!" The kids cheered. 

"Bye. We love you more." I said.

"We love you too, kids." Y/N said and I ended the call. 

"Please, don't volunteer on snapping the gauntlet." I told her as I ended the call.