MOVE IN 2

*Y/N

"Oh God..." Me and Tony said at the same time as the both of us released the tension from our love making. Tony, who is sitting on the bed while his back is on the headboard, head on my neck and arms tightly wrapped around my waist. While me on the other hand, sitting on him, hands on his hair, my head slowly lay on Tony's shoulder and I began to place my arms around his torso. Both of us, naked and sweaty, were panting from the activity that happened. Neither of us are bothering on moving. I looked at him and kissed his lips, passionately. 

"We should do it again." Tony said as he tried catching his breath. I giggled and nodded my head. 

"Tired being on top?" I teased and he chuckled. 

"Nope. Just love the way you ride me." He winked at me and I lay my head on his shoulder. 

"I'm tired." I said softly. 

"Why don't we take a bath, then you can take a nap." He suggested. 

"I don't wanna move." I said while I closed my eyes. 

"Baby, I'm still inside of you." Tony said. 

"I know. I'm tired to move.." I said and heard him chuckled. Then, he slowly move and I can't help but moan from the movement he's causing. 

"Babe, don't move..." I said while groaning.

"I'm just gonna lay down and trying to put the blanket on us." He said and I straightened my legs in his legs and felt the warm blanket covering us. I lay my head on Tony's neck and fall asleep.

"I love you baby." I heard Tony.

"I love you too." I tiredly said.

*Tony's POV

I ran my fingers up and down her hair and felt her sleep on top of me. I kissed her head and looked at her peaceful sleep. I smiled at her and I began caressing the side of her face. 

"You don't know how much you changed me, without you telling me to change. I'm so lucky I married you and I'm lucky you decided to spend the rest of your life with me. I promise you to give my love, my heart, my soul and my life to you. You mean the world to me. And I'm forever grateful that you're my wife, my lover, my partner, my best friend and my soul mate. I love you Y/N." I said and kissed her head again. Tears fall from my eyes and I got to wiped it dry. I softly moved her to lay beside me and I groaned from the down part while letting her go. I looked at her and she's still fast asleep. I slowly stand and gathered all the scattered clothes on the floor, then placed it on the laundry basket. I went to the bathroom for a quick bath.

Bathroom:

After I took a bath, I got a wet clean cloth and got to clean Y/N from the after-sex

After I took a bath, I got a wet clean cloth and got to clean Y/N from the after-sex. I managed to put her clothes, even if she's fast asleep. After that, I tugged her properly on the bed and gave her a kiss on the forehead and whispered to her my 'I love you'. Then, I got the baby monitor and quietly went out of the room. I went inside Tal's room and saw her still playing with her toys.