MEETING

*Y/N

~Boardroom~

"Okay, so the "how" works. Now we gotta figure out the when and the where. Almost all of us has had an encounter with at least one of the six Infinity Stones." Steve said.

"Well I'd substitute the word encounter for damn well near been killed by one of the six Infinity Stones." Tony said. 

"I haven't, I don't even know what the hell you're all talking about." Scott said. 

"Regardless, we only have enough Pym Particles for one round trip each, and these stones have been in a lot of different places throughout history." Bruce said.

"Our history. So, not a lot of convenient spots to just drop in." Tony said.

"Which means we have to pick our targets." Clint said. 

"Correct." Tony said. 

"Also, we need to know what history we might have encounter with these stones." I said. 

"Right." Tony said. 

"Let's start with the Aether. Thor, what do you know?" Steve asked Thor. We all looked at Thor and saw him just sitting on the chair, in the corner, with a beer on his hand, glasses on, hand on his stomach, and just a little sight of his big stomach.

"Is he asleep?" Nat asked.

"No, I'm pretty sure he's dead." Rhodey said. I sighed and I snapped my fingers and saw my force went to Thor and slapped his face.

"Oh--WHAT?!" Thor said jolting awake.

"You're welcome." I said and I looked at the board. 

"What do you know about the Aether?" Steve repeated the question. 

"Oh! Alright." Thor said and he put his beer on the table and went in front of the board. Tony stood beside me and I leaned on his arm as I crossed my arms on my chest and I crossed my legs. Tony put his hand on my shoulder and felt him rubbed it. 

"Where to start? Umm... The Aether, first, is not a stone, someone called it a stone before. It's more of a... an angry sludge thing, so... someones gonna need to amend that. Here's an interesting story though, many years ago... My grandfather had to hide the stones from the Dark Elves..." Then, he imitates a spooky sound while wiggling his fingers.

"Wooooh, scary beings. So Jane, Oh, there she is. That's Jane... She's... an old flame of mine... She... she stuck her hand inside a rock this one time... and then the Aether stuck itself inside her... And, she became very, very sick. So I had to take her to Asgard, which is where I'm from. And we had to try and fix her. We were dating at the time, you see. I got to introduce her to my Mother... who's dead," He became broken. Oh my God..

"and oh you know, Jane and I aren't even dating anymore, these things happen though you know, nothing last forever," Tony patted my shoulder and I sat straight and saw him walked near Thor. 

"Why don't you sit down?" Tony asked softly while holding Thor.

"I'm not done yet, the only thing permanent in life is impermanence." Thor said.

"Awesome. Eggs? Breakfast?" Tony clapped his hand and held Thor's arm while trying to pull him back.

"I'd like a Bloody Mary, thank you." Thor said and I sighed. 

"Why don't I order something to eat?" I said as I stand and walked outside the room. I grabbed my phone and ordered some Chinese food. I booked the menu and it will arrive in just 45 mins. I went to the balcony and I took a deep breath as I tried to relax for awhile. 

"Baby, you okay?" I heard Tony behind me. I looked behind me and saw him leaning on the doorway. 

"I'm fine. Just taking a breather." I said. 

"Okay.." Tony said and he went beside me. I leaned on his shoulder and he put his arm around me.

"How do you think the mission going so far?" I asked.

"Pretty well, actually." He said.

"Can we call the kids?" I asked. 

"Yeah sure, let's call them through video call." Tony said and I dialed Jessie's number. Then, she answered my FaceTime! 

"Hey Jess! Are the kids awake?" I asked.

"Yeah. They just finished taking a bath, actually. They were laying on the bed." Jessie said. "Kids, look who's here.." Jessie said and she showed the phone to the kids. The kids smiled and they were ecstatic.

"Mommy! Daddy!!" The kids said.

"Hi kids." Tony said. 

"How are you my babies?" I asked.

"We're having a great time, mommy!" Tal said.

"We missed you mommy and daddy." James said.

"Mommy and daddy missed you too." Tony said.

"How's the mission?" Morgan asked.

"Well, it's going just fine, Maguna. Have you eaten your dinner?" Tony asked.

"Yep! We ate fine, daddy." James said. 

"Have you been naughty to your aunt Jessie?" I asked.

"No, mommy. We followed instructions." Tal said. 

"We played all day with Aubrey and Kyle." James said. 

"It's fun!" Morgan said and I chuckled. 

"Alright." Tony began. "Just called to say good night to you kids. Mommy and daddy will eat dinner and we'll go back to work." Tony said.

"Okay. Don't tire yourself out.." Morgan said.

"We won't." I said. "Good night kids." I told them. 

"Good night little Starks." Tony said.

"Good night mommy and daddy. We love you!!" The kids said and I smiled big. 

"Bye." Me and Tony said. They waved good bye and I ended the call. I sighed deeply and I hugged Tony. 

"I missed them so much." I said. Tony kissed my head and rubbed my back.

"I missed them too. We'll be with them, soon." Tony said. I nodded my head and I kissed his lips. 

~Back at the meeting~

The team began to eat their food. Tony put his arm on my chair. He's only wearing his black shirt. Making his muscles bulge through those shirts. RAWR. Rocket is on the table explaining the Power Stone. 

"Quill said he stole the Power Stone from Morag." Rocket began.

"Is that a person?" Bruce asked. I continued eating my dumpling and my fried rice. Tony finished his food. I put my head on his shoulder and listened to them.

"Morag's a planet. Quill was a person." Rocket said.

"A planet? Like in outer space?" Scott asked.

"Oh, look. It's like a little puppy, all happy and everything." Rocket said and patted Scott's head. I giggled at them. "Do you wanna go to space? You wanna go to space, puppy? I'll get you to space." Rocket said. Then, I looked at Tony. 

"I was thinking of having a puppy." I told Tony. 

"Wha--Why??" Tony said.

"Oh come on! I like it, the kids will like it.." I said.

"Well, I don't like it. He's gonna have all the attention... I won't let you.." He said and I chuckled. 

"Come on, pretty please?" I asked and I did a puppy dog eyes at him. 

"After the mission, we'll buy the puppy." Tony rolled his eyes and I smiled big. 

"Yie! Thank you so much! I love you so much!!" I said and I kissed his cheek. I saw him smirked.

"That means double treat?" He asked and I nodded my head and he leaned in to peck my lips. 

"I love you too." Tony said and I continued eating my food. Well, this is gonna be a long night.