BUCKY

*Y/N

~After 2 hours~

Me and Sam are sitting at the glass office. Steve is standing and looking at the screen, where Bucky was shown. Sharon went inside and gave Sam a paper.

"The receipt for your gear." Sharon told Sam.

"'Bird costume'? Come on." Sam said.

"I didn't write it." Sharon said. I shake my head and chuckled. Sharon went beside me and pressed a button on the table and we saw the screen inside the room changed into Bucky's imprisonment at the pod and we can hear the chat.

"I'm not here to judge you. I just want to ask you a few questions. Do you know where you are, James? I can't help you if you don't talk to me, James." The man said.

"My name is Bucky." Bucky said and I gasped.

"Why would the Task Force release this photo to begin with?" Steve asked as he put down Bucky's photo from the Task Force.

"Get the word out, involve as many eyes as we can?" Sharon said.

"Maybe get him out from his zone." I said as I shrugged my shoulders.

"Right. It's a good way to flush a guy out of hiding. Set off a bomb, get your picture taken. Get seven billion people looking for the Winter Soldier." Steve said.

"You're saying someone framed him to find him." Sharon said trying to point out some thought.

"Steve, we looked for the guy for two years and found nothing." Sam said.

"We didn't bomb the UN. That turns a lot of heads." Steve said.

"Yeah, but that doesn't guarantee that whoever framed him would get him. It guarantees that we would." Sharon said. Then, I began to look at the screen and my guts tells me something about the evaluator. But, I cannot pin point the problem. Just then, the power was cut off.

"Sharon." I said.

"Sub-level 5, east wing" Sharon said. Then, me, Sam and Steve began to ran towards the direction. When we arrived we saw a man down. Steve began walking on the room. I noticed a lot of dead men on the floor. Steve began walking towards the pod and grabbed the evaluator's clothes and pushed him on the wall.

"Who are you? What do you want?" Steve asked.

"To see an empire fall." The man said. I looked behind me and saw Sam entered the room. I saw Bucky was about to punch Sam when I used my magic to protect Sam. They started punching each other when Bucky threw Sam to me. I used my magnetic force to block Sam, but from the impact I got thrown behind and I hit my back from the pod. I lay on the ground and earn a little groan.

"Hey!" I heard Sam shouted. I looked at him as I stand. I looked at the door exit and saw the man ran away. Sam stand and we began to follow the man.

"Go catch him. I'll follow Barnes." I said.

"But--"

"Just go!" I said. Sam ran towards the door of the stairwell, while I ran to the hallway. I put on my earpiece and double tapped it.

"Good day Miss." I heard ARIA said.

"Where's Barnes?" I asked.

"Ground floor, Miss." ARIA said. Then, I began to ran to the ground floor. I saw Tony on the wall and he shockingly looked at me.

"What are you doing here?" Tony asked softly.

"Just shut up." I said. Just then, Tony used his watch and got the armor repulsor. He used his stun-burst to Bucky. I stayed on my position and over-looked at the situation. Tony and Bucky began fighting when Bucky punched Tony on the stomach and he flew back from the impact. I saw Sharon went to attack Bucky. When she ducked on Bucky's punch, Nat ran and initiated the fight, until Bucky threw Sharon on the table and Nat began to strangle Bucky on his neck and began to attack. Bucky slammed Nat on the table.

"Not again." I said. I used my magnetic force to push them away from each other. Bucky looked at me and we both ran and the two of us started to fight. He was about to punch me on the stomach when I blocked his hand, but then, he surprisingly kicked me on the chest. I flew back and laid on the ground groaning.

"Fuck..." I said silently.

"Y/N, hey.." I heard Tony ran beside me and tried to help me stand, but I pushed his hand away from me.

"Don't touch me." I said.

"Y/N, please if you--"

"Tony, enough." I said. I looked around me and I saw no sign of Bucky.

"Shit." I said and I began to walked away. I grabbed my phone and contacted Sam.

"Y/N, I lost him." Sam said.

"We need to look for Steve. I lost Barnes too." I said.

"Found Steve. Meet us at the car park." I ended the call and began to ran. As I went on the corner, I used my invisibility so that no one could see me. When I arrived at the parking, I saw Steve and Sam bringing Bucky inside the car. I stopped my invisibility and I went near them.

"You found him." I said.

"Yeah." Steve said. "Let's go." The three of us entered the car and Steve began driving to an abandoned house. Sam and Steve held Bucky and they brought him inside. Sam and Steve placed Bucky near the vice. Steve began to walk out of the room. I followed behind him and saw him near the door of the warehouse and peeked through the hole.

"Y/N, you know you're against Tony now." Steve said.

"I know. He and I have our own differences and this might be it. I'm afraid that this might make or break our relationship, but he just needs to think this through." I said.

"I'm sorry. It's my fault your rela--"

"Don't apologize, Steve. It's not your fault. It's my choice." I said. Steve just nodded his head and proceeded to look through the hole. I went to walked back to the room where Sam and Bucky was. Sam was standing near the door frame.

"Hey." I called out.

"You okay?" Sam asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"Are you?"

"Just worried." I admitted as I walk beside him.

"Is it because of Tony?" I just nodded my head at him.

"I just hope he sees our prospect."

"I hope too." Sam said.