HE'S BACK 2

*Third Person's POV

The three Avenger: Tony, Thor and Cap, were up going to Thanos. They're worried about fighting him again. However, Tony is worried about his wife right now. She wasn't answering his calls, Tony couldn't find Y/N and her location isn't working.

"What's he been doing?" Tony asked as they stand and looked at Thanos.

"Absolutely nothing." Thor responded.

"Where are the stones?" Steve asked.

"Somewhere under all this. All I know is he doesn't have them." Tony said.

"So we keep it that way." Steve said. 

"You know it's a trap, right?" Thor asked.

"Yeah. And I don't much care." Tony said. 

"Good. Just as long we are all in agreement." Thor said and he began to summon his two weapons: The Mjolnir and the Stormbreaker. Then, the three of them began to walk near Thanos. 

"Let's kill him properly this time." Thor said with determination in his voice. Then, the three walks near Thanos.

"You could not live with your own failure. And where did that bring you? Back to me. I thought by eliminating half of life, the other half would thrive. But you've shown me that's impossible. And as long as there are those that remember what was, there will always be those that are unable to accept what can be. They will resist." Thanos said while the three Avengers surround Thanos.

"Yep. We're all kinds of stubborn." Tony said.

"I'm thankful. Because now, I know what I must do." Thanos throws the rocks beside him and he stands. " I will shred this universe down to its last atom." He got his helmet and slowly put it on him. "And then– With the stones you've collected for me, create a new one. Teeming with life, but knows not what it has lost but only what it has been given." Then, Thor lights up his weapons. "A grateful universe." Thanos said.

"Born out of blood." Steve said.

"They'll never know it. Because you won't be alive to tell them." Thanos said. Then, Thor grunted a war scream and the three of them began to fight. 

Bruce is still carrying the heavy rock on his shoulders. While, Rhodey and Rocket are under a big debris, drowning.

"See you on the other side, man." Rhodey said while looking at Rocket. Rocket shrieked and the water went up much faster. 

"Hang on! I'm coming!" Scott said while rushing to get to the drowning three.

On the other hand, Clint is running from the aliens who are trying to catch him, since Clint is holding the gauntlet in his arm. Then, he used his arrows to plant bombs and he used it to blow the aliens. He sees the other aliens began to move. He got his grappling hook and he stick it into his belt and he began flying up. He grabbed his Katana and began killing the other aliens who are trying to catch him. He then, reached a floor and killed one last alien. 

He lay on the ground breathing fast and he saw Nebula walked near him. 

"Oh, hey– I know you." Clint said. Then, Nebula got the gauntlet from his arm.

"Father." Then, Clint looked at her in shocked.

"I have the stones." Nebula said. 

"What?!" Clint asked in confusion and shocked. Clint was about to stand but, the 2014 Nebula stepped on his chest and pointed the gun to him.

"Stop." They heard someone said. They all looked at the voice and saw 2014 Gamora pointing a gun to 2014 Nebula. Nebula went away from Clint while pointing her gun to him.

"You're betraying us?" Nebula said. Then, the real Nebula went out with her hands raised up. 2014 Nebula pointed the gun to her future self. Clint rolled out and take cover.

"You don't have to do this." The real Nebula said. 

"I am this." 2014 Nebula said.

"No, you're not." Gamora said.

"You've seen what we become." The real Nebula said.

"Nebula, listen to her." Gamora said.

"You can change." Real Nebula said. Gamora put her gun down and sees 2014 Nebula shakes her head.

"He won't let me." The 2014 Nebula said. Then, she pointed the gun to Gamora, but the real Nebula took her gun and shot her 2014 self. The 2014 Nebula sat on the ground and let out a one last tear. Clint got the gauntlet and took a sighed. 

"Okay, Thor. Hit me." Tony said while putting out the extra repulsors on his back. Then, Thor banged the two weapons and lightning strikes to Tony's back and he used the energy to fire up Thanos. But, he used his sword to swirl to protect him from the blast. Then, Thor threw his Mjolnir in the air and let the Stormbreaker hit the Mjolnir, like a baseball bat. Thanos breaks Tony's repulsors and carried him to protect himself. He used Tony as a human shield. The Mjolnir hits Tony, sending him to fly and made a very hard land on the ground, sending him unconsciously.

"Boss, wake up." FRIDAY told Tony. While Steve and Thor are fighting with Thanos, FRIDAY sends out a warning to Y/N's suit. Making Y/N bolted to wake up.

*Y/N

"Miss, the boss is down. It's an emergency." I heard ARIA spoke. 

"What?" I asked as I rolled on the ground and stand slowly. 

"Thanos knocked Mr. Stark out." ARIA said. 

"Thanos? He's here?" I asked.

"Apparently, it's the 2014 Thanos." ARIA said. I looked around me and saw no sign of an exit point. 

"Let's blast and helped him." I said. I shot the roof and saw myself fly. I looked around me and saw a lot of orange portals. 

"It's a success." I said and beamed. 

"Miss, I found the boss." ARIA said.

"Fly me to him." I said. Then, the suit fly and and landed behind Tony. I removed my helmet and I went near Tony. Tony saw me and he immediately stand and we ran to each other and hug. I tightly hugged him and I broke the hug. I held his cheeks in my hands and kissed his lips. 

"Oh, God! You're alright. You're fine!" Tony said and I smiled. 

"You're the one who's not fine." I said as I touched his blooded wound from his eyebrow. 

"I'll be fine, knowing you're fine." He said. "But, you have an open wound on your head." He said and began to touch and I winced.

"Let's just go back." I said and we smiled big.

"We did it!" I told him. 

"Yeah, we did." Tony said and he peck my lips and we both put our masks and flew towards Cap as we were joined by the other Avengers.

"AVENGERS!" Cap yelled and saw him yield the Mjolnir. HA! I knew it!! I told myself. "Assemble." Thor yelled and I flew beside Tony and we went near the aliens and fought them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MY FIRST PUBLISHED FOR A NEW YEAR 2021! HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!