LONELY DAYS

*Y/N's POV

When we reached at the building. We went out and I followed Coulson.

"Welcome to the headquarters of SHIELD." Coulson said.

"I liked the name." I said and we just smiled.

"Thank you miss. This way please." Coulson said as he lead us to the elevator and he pressed a button. After a couple of seconds, the elevator door opened and we walked out of the elevator and walked through the hallway until we reached a door. Coulson knocked on the door and he opened the door and we both went inside. There I saw Fury, sitting on his chair on his desk.

"Ah, Miss Y/L/N! Welcome to our headquarters!" Fury said as he stood up and I walked in front of him and we shook hands. I heard the door closed and I saw Coulson's gone.

"Please take a seat." Fury offered and I sat in front of his desk.

"So, what brings you here?" Fury asked.

"It's about your offer being part of the Avengers Initiative." I told him.

"Yes, what about it? Have you made up your mind?"

"Yes, I did. If I join this team, can we make it first under the radar and not to tell anyone about my powers?"

"Yes, but the time may come when you need to come up from the shade."

"I hope by that time, I'll be ready to face the world."

"I know you will. But, we may need to tell the other two agents that you will be part of the team." Fury suggested. I just nodded my head and sighed.

"I guess, I'm okay with that." I said.

"Okay, tomorrow morning. Please come here for your first self-defense training with the two agents."

"Alright. I'll be here." I said.

"Alright. I'll tell Coulson to bring you back to your company."

"Okay, thank you." I said as I stand and Fury did the same. He offered a hand for me to shake and I looked at him and his hand.

"Welcome to the Avengers, Agent Y/L/N."

"I'm part of the Agent thingy?" I asked him as I shook his hand.

"Yes and we'll try to think of your superhero name."

"Maybe soon." I said. I started to walk out of Fury's office and I saw Coulson outside Fury's door.

"Let's go, Agent." Coulson said and the both of us smiled. The both of us went to the elevator again.

~The Next Day~

I arrived at the SHIELD HQ. I walked inside their lobby and I saw Coulson on the door.

"Good morning Agent." Coulson said.

"Good morning Coulson."

"Are you ready for your training?" Coulson asked as we went inside the elevator.

"Not really. I haven't had enough sleep. I keep tracing Tony's location."

"And have you went further your investigation?"

"Nope. None. Zero improvement." I said as I sighed deeply.

"We'll get to the bottom of this." Coulson said. I nodded my head at him and we arrived at their training room. There's a lot of machines used for stamina, muscles and for cardios. I saw a boxing ring in the middle of the whole facility. I saw a man and a woman sparring inside the boxing ring.