PARTY

*Y/N

~After 1 week~

Tony told me his plan about his new inventions, which is the robot suit. We called it that way first since we have no fit name for his inventions except for Mark II and Mark III. I also told Fury about Tony's little plan of technology.

I told Tony that I will be attending an annual firefighter's family fund. Obie told me not to invite Tony yet since the board of Stark Industry will be attending. Happy brought me in LA for this event. I am currently wearing my black dress. Simple make-up, curled my hair and wore my favorite perfume.

When I arrived, Happy opened the door for me and I walked at the red carpet of the party inside the hall

When I arrived, Happy opened the door for me and I walked at the red carpet of the party inside the hall. I saw Obie and he walked near me and we hugged each other briefly.

"Hi Obie!" I greeted him.

"Hey there! You looked so much different from your day-to-day usual." Obie compliments.

"I shall take that as a compliment, Obie." I said and the both of us laughed.

"Go enjoy inside, I'll be the one to take care some of the press."

"Okay, I'll see you soon." I said and I proceeded inside. As I walked inside, I saw a lot of my company's board. I went to them and talked for awhile. Until I felt a bit thirsty, I excused myself from the conversation and I went to the bar and ordered a margarita. When the drink was given to me, I looked back at the crowd and I took a little swing of my drink.

"Alone?" I got shocked at the voice beside me. I looked beside and got more shocked.

"Coulson, what are you doing here?" I asked him.

"Ms. Potts is here." Coulson said. "Where's Tony?"

"Obie decided that he should stay home." Coulson just shrugged at me and I finished my drink and I walked back to the board members I was talking to.

"What is our next step with the company ever since we made the deal with WHO?" Jonathan, one of my board members on my company asked.

"I guess we need to stop talking about business here first. Just for tonight since we're having some little fun." I said and the five of us laughed.

"I'm glad we made that deal with WHO." Maria said.

"I'm glad too." I said.

"Well, we expect the company to have a lot of manufacturing process within the year." Lisa said.

"Our production, man-power and labor productivity rate will increase more to 74% within this year." I said.

"Well, at the beginning of 2009, you'll become the billionaire and the company will earn billions of dollar." Jonathan said.

"By that time, I think we can proceed on adding another man-power. And we can maybe try adding 5% to the people's salary." I said.

"That's the next project for next year when it comes to company's man-power." Maria said.

"I thought no talks about the company." John said and the five of us laughed. Just then, I heard a voice went near me. I looked beside me and saw Tony in a suit and tie.

"You look stunning, baby." Tony complimented me.

"What are you doing?" I asked him in a confused manner.

"I am avoiding government agents." He said.

"Who government agents?" I asked him.

"Just from a mouthful kind of government agency." Tony said and I laughed at him.

"You want to dance?" Tony asked.

"Oh, no. I don't--"

"Alright, come on.." He grabbed my hand and he dragged me to the dance floor and he pulled me to him and we began swaying. I put my hands on his shoulders and his hands were resting in my waist.

"Who were you talking to?" Tony asked me.

"Oh, they were some of the board members from my company." I replied.

"And what were you talking about?" He asked.

"About my company. We just talked about the deal that we had with WHO. Them talking about my company and me becoming a billionaire at the beginning of next year." I said.

"You got the deal?! Baby, you worked hard for that. It's worth to be celebrated." Tony suggested. "You wanna get some air?" Tony asked me.

"Yeah, sure." I said. I looked behind Tony and there I saw Coulson sharply looking at me and Tony. I held Tony's hand and we went on the balcony and I leaned on the railing and sighed.

"What's wrong baby?" Tony asked as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Nothing, I just can't believe that my dream company is now rising to the top. It's been a stressing decade for me." I said as I looked at him. I put my arms around his neck and I put my forehead on his and I just closed my eyes and enjoyed the moment.

"You worked hard for it baby. You did that all by yourself. It's your brain and hard work on it." Tony said.

"But, you were also there Tony. You helped me build an empire, you helped me build a stronger foundation and looked at where we are now, we're still standing strong." I said. I hugged him tightly and he swayed us for a little while. Just then, we heard a stifle laughed at the background. I broke the hug and saw the girl reporter from Vanity Fair come close to us.

"Fancy seeing you here." Christine said. Tony looked at her, clueless.

"Carrie."

"Christine." She corrected Tony. I just rolled my eyes and shook my head. "You have a lot of nerve showing up here tonight. Can I at least get a reaction from you?"

"Excuse me?!" I tried intervening but, Tony held me and stopped me.

"Panic. I would say panic is my reaction."

"'Cause I was referring to your company's involvement in this latest atrocity." I looked at her confused.

"Yeah. They just put my name on the invitation. I don't know what to tell you." Tony replied.

"I actually almost bought it, hook, line and sinker." Christine said.

"Yeah, right. Hey! What do you want?" I asked her as I crossed my arms on my chest.

"Is this what you call accountability? It's a town called Gulmira. Heard of it?" Christine said as she gave the photos to Tony. I went near Tony and we both looked at each other when we heard the place 'Gulmira'. It was a place where his friend, Yinsen, was.

"When were these taken?" Tony asked her.

"Yesterday."

"I didn't approve any shipment." Tony said in defense.

"Well, your company did." Christine remarked.

"Well, I'm not my company." Tony said.

"Obie." I whispered to Tony. Just then, Tony rushed to go outside to find Obie. I followed behind him and I saw him went near to Obie while the press tries to capture Obie and Tony up-close. Tony and Obie began bickering in a whispered manner about the incident happened.

"Picture time." Obie said as he and Tony walked a bit more farther to the stairs. Just then, Obie left after he whispered something to Tony. I walked near to Tony and I began to rubbed his arm.

"Tony, let's just go home." I said and I pulled him with me and the valet got Tony's car. Tony opened the car door for me and I went inside the car and he closed the door. Tony rushed to the driver side and he closed the door and started to drive back home.