WEDDING

*Y/N

Tomorrow is the big day! I am currently in bed with Tony, just cuddling. I put my arms around his torso, my head snuggled on his neck, his head on top of mine, his arms were wrapped around me as his back on the headboard.

"We'll stay like this forever, okay?" Tony asked and I just smiled at him. I looked at him and he had the biggest smile plastered on his face.

"Tomorrow's the day.." I said and he pecked my lips.

"I know and I can't wait to marry you.." He said. He removed himself from the cuddle and he sat in front of me. He held my cheeks in his hands and he leaned in to give me a kiss on the lips. I smiled at the kiss and I got to held his waist. He smiled at the kiss and slowly broke the kiss.

"What was that?" I asked him.

"Trying to practice for tomorrow's 'you may now kiss your bride' kiss." He said and I chuckled.

"Baby, there's no need to practice for that one." I said.

"I know, but I want it to be perfect." He said.

"Babe, every time we kissed, it's always perfect." I said as I put my hand on his cheek and softly rubbed his cheek. He smiled softly at me and I returned the smile. While we're in the moment, somebody barged inside the room. I shrieked at the sudden noise, since it was just me and Tony at the tower. Me and Tony rushed to get to the other side of the bed and he instinctively put me on his back as I held his shoulders. I peeked through his sides and I just rolled my eyes at what we saw.

"What the hell Natasha!?! Are you trying to give us a heart attack?!" Tony said to Nat who barged in the room, along with Rhodey and Hill behind her. Nat just rolled her eyes at Tony. I put my arms around Tony's torso and hugged him, as he held my arms in front of him.

"Well, it's almost time for the tradition." Nat said.

"What tradition?" Tony asked confusingly.

"You don't need to see each other for 24 hours. It's a strict tradition." Hill replied.

"What?! No!... I can't sleep without Y/N beside me.." Tony said as he pulled me to him and gave me a tight hug.

"No.. We need Y/N to move out first." Rhodey said as he went near us. I broke the hug and I just peck Tony's lips.

"It's okay, love. 24 hours is just fast. I'll see you tomorrow at the aisle." I said as I kissed his lips again.

"I won't be able to sleep without you." Tony argue softly as he pouted his lips.

"I know, me too. But, it's the maid of honor's wish. I'll just have to accept it. I'll call you later, love. I love you." I said and I peck his lips.

"I love you more.. Call me, please..."

"I will babe." I make my way to Nat. I waved good bye to Tony and he did the same to me. Just then, Hill pushed me out while, Nat closed the door behind us.

"Where are we going?" I asked the girls.

"To your hotel." Hill replied.

"I asked your AI to cut off all Tony and JARVIS' connection to your hotel room, so he won't snoop. We just put your dress on the mannequin already. All your things for your honeymoon are already packed." Nat said as we entered the elevator.

"How long is your honeymoon?" Hill asked.

"Just two weeks." I said as I shrugged.

"So, you guys planned on having kids?" Hill asked.

"We talked about it, but I'm giving Tony a time." I said.

"Well, I never imagined he would settle down." Nat said.

"Me neither. I thought our relationship will just stay like that. A boyfriend-girlfriend romance." I said.

"Well, good job. He changed his mind because of you." Hill said.

"Yeah, maybe." I said.

~Later that night~

"Why can't JARVIS and I connect to your AI?" Tony said through phone call.

"Blame it to Hill and Nat. They disconnected you both, so you won't snoop around the room." I said and I chuckled.

"Fuck! How can I see you before I sleep?" Tony asked irritatingly.

"Don't worry babe, it will all be over tomorrow." I said.

"I know. I can't wait to see you tomorrow." Tony began.

"Me too. I'm excited for tomorrow." I said. Just then, I heard him sighed on the phone. "Are you okay babe?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I am. I'm glad I found you." Tony admitted. I smiled at the comment and chuckled.

"I'm happy we found each other."

"Baby, are you happy with our relationship?" He immediately asked me.

"I am happy with what we have. In fact, it's because of you, you gave me a reason to live, to be happy and to feel loved." I said.

"I was just asking. You know, I was wondering if I am making you happy."

"You are babe. And you're the best in it. I love you Tony."

"I love you more Y/N. I best be leaving you. You need your beauty sleep, or else Nat might blame me for keeping you up, instead of having a long sleep for your beauty rest." We both chuckled at the thought of Nat getting angry, again, at Tony.

"Okay, see you tomorrow, Mr. Stark." I said.

"See you tomorrow, soon-to be-Mrs. Stark." He teased and I just smiled brightly and shake my head and I ended the call. After the call, I began to lay down on the bed and have my last night of sleep being Ms. Y/N Y/L/N.

~10 AM~

I woke up very early, at around 6 AM. And from then on, I never got any nap because of the excitement. I called Tony two hours ago and surprisingly, he woke up the same time as me. He and I were so excited with the ceremony. He told me that he called the boys over to prepare and I have never heard him this kind of excited. I am in my robe, walking around the room when I saw my parent's picture frame, nailed to the wall. I went near it and I smiled.

"Mom, dad... I know you'll be proud of me. I did my promise to you guys. I will get married after I become financially stable. You'll be happy for me. I hope nothing goes bad today, I hope you guys could see me, walking down the aisle with a wedding gown on. Dad, I wished you were the one giving me away to Tony. Mom, dad, you were right. Me and Tony were destined to be together. This is the time for us, mom, dad. This is it! I just hope you see your daughter get married. Wherever you guys are, I just want you to know that I love you guys so much. And I missed you guys terribly." I said as tears fell down my eyes. I wipe them off and I sighed deeply.

"Alright. It's time to prepare, Ms. Y/L/N. You're groom is waiting..." I said to myself and I smiled brightly.