NEW YEAR'S EVE

*Y/N

Blaring speaker, drunk and sweaty bodies, cheering crowd, and clinking glasses were heard inside the Rockefeller Center. Me and Tony had arranged a party in Rockefeller Center, specifically Rainbow Room. Me and Tony were currently outside, on the Terrace. I am looking at the view and I felt eyes burning through me. I looked beside me and saw Tony staring at me.

"What?" I asked him as I smiled big.

"Just enjoying the view." He said.

"I'm not the view. This is the view." I said as I looked at the city around us.

"This is my view." Tony said and to be honest, I blushed. I looked at him and I leaned to peck his lips.

"You're cheesy..." I said and he just smiled.

"I have something for you." He said as he got something inside his pocket. "Turn around, honey." He said and I followed his instruction. Then, I saw his hands holding the ends of a necklace. I gasped at the surprise and he put the necklace on me. I held my hair in my hand as he placed the necklace in my neck. After he placed it, I looked down at the necklace and I recognized one of the shrapnel inside the heart pendant. I turn to looked at him and I went near him. Tony put his hands on my hips and he pulled me closer as I put my hand on his chest and put our foreheads together and I closed my eyes, appreciating the moment. Then, Tony began to slowly sway us. I'm glad that Tony closed the Terrace for us.

"To be honest, I've never been so sure in my entire life." I heard Tony began. I slowly pull back my head and looked at him.

"What do you mean?" I asked softly.

"You. You are the only reason why I'm so sure with something. I'm sure I'm gonna be happy with you. I'm sure I'll be your end game. I'm sure that you're mine forever. And I'm sure that we'll end together. You know what I mean?" He said. I nodded my head and I put my arms around his neck and I hugged him to me as he puts his arms around me, without stopping from our own dance.

"Yeah, I know what you mean. And thank you for being so sure with me." I said.

"You're welcome. I'm just happy to be your partner. And I love you so much."

"I love you more, Tony... Always and Forever." I said. I felt him kissed my head. We continued to stay for that position for another minute, until we heard the crowd's loud voices from the New Year's countdown.

"10..."

"Babe, they're counting!" I said as I broke the hug and wrapped my arms around his waist.

"7..."

"I know. Are you ready for another year with me?" He asked.

"4..."

"Of course, my love. Every day, week, months, or years. Forever with you."

"Forever with you..."

"1! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!" Just then, the crowd began cheering as the fireworks began to erupt.

"Happy New Year, my love.." I told Tony.

"Happy New Year, Honey.." He said and we both leaned in together for a New Year's kiss. I put my arms around his neck and my fingers began to play with his hair. He moaned at the feeling and he even pulled me, closing the gap between us as we kissed each other. He slowly broke the kiss after a couple of seconds.

"Wow! I need my New Year bang now." He cockily said and I just chuckled at him.

"Easy there, tiger. We don't want everyone to notice your cockiness." I said and he laughed.

"You want a drink?" He asked.

"No, I'm fine."

"Not a little booze?" He asked again, noticing the absence of interest of any alcoholic drinks.

"Not tonight, baby.. But, you shouldn't have, too." I reminded him.

"Why? Why aren't you drinking?" He asked.

"Nothing. I'm just here to enjoy without the alcohol in my system, babe." I said.

"How about a water or a coke or any??" He still suggested.

"Water will be just fine." I said as I smiled at him.

"Okay! I'll be back with your water." He said and he walked inside the building and to the bar. I saw a table and a chair near me. I went to it and sat on the chair. I looked at the city and I can't help but feel fantastic with the sight of the city and their wonderful fireworks shooting at the sky.

"Hey..." I heard Tony's voice. I looked at him and he put down my bottle of water in front of me as he grabbed a chair and put it beside me. He took a sit and drank his glass of, I suppose, coke.

"You're taking my advice, aren't you?" I asked him as I point at his glass. He chuckled as I open my water bottle and took a sip.

"Yeah, I don't want you to get mad at me." He said. We both chuckled and I put my head on his shoulder. "By the way, I saw some of the Avengers inside. They were looking for us and I told them that we're isolating ourselves here. I also invited them here if they like." Tony added.

"I hope they consider your offer. It's been 6 months since we last saw them." I said.

"Yeah." Tony said and just in time, they opened the door to the terrace. Steve, Nat, Bruce and Thor went out.

"Hey guys." I said. I stand and went to hugged Steve.

"Hi Y/N. Happy New Year." Steve said.

"Happy New Year to you too, Steve." I said. I went to hug Nat and Bruce, at the same time, greeting them. Tony just gave them a nod and greet them all at the same time. Lastly, I hugged Thor.

"Happy New Year Thor." I said and I broke the hug.

"Happy New Year to you too, Lady Y/N." Thor said as we all sat on the table. They put down their glasses on the table and we began indulging on talking.

"Hey, Tony. We heard about the Malibu accident. We kind of wished we were there, but we were sent on a different mission." Nat began. I looked at Tony and he sympathetically looked at me. I smiled at him and he wrapped his arm around mine.

"It was tough." Tony began.

"What happened after you got the President?" Steve asked.

"I didn't got the President, my best friend got him out. Well, Y/N was trapped on a moving mechanic. I tried catching up to her. Until, she..." Tony looked at the ground. I put my other hand on top of our intertwined hand and I began caressing the top of his hand.

"I think not to discuss this one first, since it's still fresh.." I began. Tony looked at me and I saw his eyes were watery. I rubbed his arm to assure him that it will be fine and that I won't leave him.

"I'm sorry, if I asked that making the two of you uncomfortable." Steve said apologizing.

"It's okay, Steve. You were just curious and concerned." I said to him. Tony began to empty his glass of coke and he sat back on the chair as he brought our hand to him and he began to play on our hand. I sat comfortingly on the chair and began to focus on the Avengers as we engaged ourselves to an interesting stories. While everyone was talking, I looked at Tony and saw him staring at me. I gave him a smile and he smiled back at me and he put my hand on his lips and gave it a peck. I can't help but worry about him.