BOND

*Y/N

~After a couple months~

Tony and I are bringing Tal to Disneyland in Florida for her first birthday. Tony came up with another plan since the other Avengers might not come to Tal's party. We just decided to treat Tal for a getaway bash. We got the Disneyland idea from her as well, since she likes the idea of princesses.

"Are you ready princess?" Tony asked Tal as she clapped her hands while sitting on her father's lap

"Yes!" Tal said. I smiled at her and I leaned my head on Tony's shoulder. I felt Tony kissed my head and I looked at him. We both smiled at each other and I leaned in to peck his lips.

"How does it feel that our first baby is now a year old?" I asked Tony.

"I feel old." Tony said and we chuckled.

"A couple more weeks, we're gonna have a baby boy." I said and I rubbed my tummy. Tony just wrapped his arms around me and Tal.

"I love you guys so much." Tony began.

"We love you too, Tony." I said. I lay on his chest and Tal looked at the windows.

~Disneyland~

We've been here for a couple hours. I think 8 hours... Tony and Aria tried to ride every ride that's good for kids. I'm not allowed to ride with them since I'm pregnant. But, I made sure to be there for my daughter. Just then, I heard my phone rang. I looked at Tony and Tal and saw them about to ride the kid's train. Tony pointed in my direction and Tal saw me and she waved at me. I waved back and I began to answer the call.

"Hello?"

"Y/N?" I heard Nat's voice.

"Hey. Where are you?" I asked. Just then, the ride started and I looked back at my husband and my daughter and smiled at them.

"Just near you guys." She said. I began to look around. "Don't."

"Why not?"

"Tony will get suspicious."

"So, you don't want him to know that you're spying on us?"

"I'm not the only one, Y/N."

"Who's with you?"

"Steve, Bucky, Sam and I."

"I feel uncomfortable now."

"Y/N, we're here for Natalia. It's her day and we want to be there for her."

"Me and Tony are checked in--"

"We know. Meet us at the balcony of the hotel. Tell me when you're coming home."

"Who shall I bring?"

"If you can bring Tal, then go."

"Tony wouldn't like us to be away from his sight."