STRESS

AU~ OH MY GOSH!! WE'RE NOW IN 11K VIEWS!! AHHHHH!! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH! 

*Y/N

~The following day~

Me and the family are now at the car. The doctors decided to let me go home since all my vitals are normal. Tony decided to give Peter a call and I put my head on Tony's shoulder as I held Tony's hand. A virtual screen appeared in front of us and I saw the Spider-Man logo. 

"Is he wearing his suit?" I asked as I looked at Tony in a confused manner.

"Maybe." 

"But why?" I got so confused to why...

"Mr. Parker. Got a sec?" Tony said as he removed his glasses and I looked at him while smiling. I still can't believe that after all these years, he still have that effect on me.

"Uh, I'm actually at school." Peter said. 

"No, you're not." I heard Peter's AI said. 

"Hey Peter!" I said. 

"Hey Mrs. Stark! You're finally awake." Peter said. I just shrugged my shoulders and smiled.

"Nice work in D.C." Tony began.

"Okay." Peter said.

"My dad never really gave me a lot of support... And I'm just trying to break the cycle of shame." Tony said and I just chuckled.

"Uh, I'm kind of in the middle of something right now." Peter said and I got confused. I got my phone and tried connecting my AI into Peter's AI without him realizing.

"Don't cut me off when I'm complimenting you. Anyway, great things are about to-" Tony was cut off when we both heard a horn on Peter's area. I looked at my phone and tried locating him.

"What is that?" Tony asked confusingly.

"Uh, I'm at band practice." Peter excused. 

"That's odd. Happy told me you quit band six weeks ago. What's up?"

"I gotta go. Uh, end call." Peter said hurriedly.

"Hey." Tony said furiously before the call was cut. I looked at Tony and he sighed. "That kid is so stubborn. What is he up to now?" Tony asked. 

"I haven't found out yet, but he's up to something now. What did he told you about the vulture thingy?" I asked as I looked at my phone and began inspecting the Spider suit's visual as I saw him fighting in a ferry boat?

"I just told him to not bother risking--"

"Tony, you gotta see this." I said as I looked at him and back to my phone. He went near me and watched in my phone.

"He's putting himself in danger." Tony said. 

"You need to help him." I said. 

"Happy, how long are we until we reached the tower?" Tony asked.

"We're here. Just parking." Happy said. 

"Okay. Tal, princess. Hold hands with mommy when we go down okay? I'll carry mommy's bags." Tony told our daughter. 

"Okay daddy." Tal said. Then, the car stopped in front of the elevator. Happy and Tony went down and they both went to the trunk. I removed Tal's car seatbelt. She went down the car and waited for me. I removed the seatbelt of James and held him in my arms and I went down the car. I held Tal's hand in mine and we went to the elevator. Tony went with us and he was carrying three bags with him.