GERMANY PT. 2

*Y/N

Me, Bucky, Sam and Steve rode the small car. I sat beside Bucky. We stopped under the overpass to meet with Sharon. Steve went out and Sharon got to open the trunk of her car and we saw the Shield and Sam's gear. The two talked until Bucky talked.

"Can you move your seat up?" Bucky said.

"No." Sam said. I chuckled at the two and Bucky looked at me. I shrugged my shoulders and he just sighed. He move beside me, closing the space. I chuckled again and Bucky looked at me. 

"What? He doesn't want to move." Bucky said.

"That's okay, Buck." I said and patted his leg. Sam looked behind him.

"Tony's not gonna like this." Sam said. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Whatever, Sam." I said. Then, we saw Steve and Sharon shared a kiss. Steve looked at us and the three of us smiled and nodded. Steve looked at us in disbelieving look. Steve began to get the gears and he went to the car. And he drove us to meet with the others.

~Airport~

Steve went down and he put down the chair for me to go out. We saw Clint and Wanda went down the van. 

"Cap." Clint said as the two of them shake hands. 

"Y/N." Wanda said. She went near me and the both of us hugged. 

"I'm sorry." Wanda said.

"Hey, it's not your fault. Sometimes, things happens for a reason." I said and broke the hug.

"Y/N." Clint called. I went to him and we gave each other a hug. 

"Hey.." He said.

"Hey! I'm sorry I called. You know I wouldn't have called If I had any other choice." I said.

"You're doing me a favor. Besides, I owe a debt." Clint said.

"Thanks for having my back." Steve said.

"It was time to get off my ass." Wanda said.

"How about our other recruit?" Steve asked. Clint began to walk to the van.

"He's rarin' to go. Had to put a little coffee in him, but... he should be good." Clint said and he opened the car door. We saw a man on the van and he went down. 

"What time zone is this?" The man asked Clint as he went down.

"Come on. Come on." Clint pushed the man a little and the man was amazed from what he saw. 

"Captain America." The man, Scott, said as he shake Steve's hand.

"Mr. Lang." Steve said. Scott looked at me and another wave of excitement burst through him.

"Oh my God! It's Y/N Y/L/N! The famous medical professional with 7 P.H.D's with Medical and 2 Nobel Price for the electromag--"

"Yup. That's me. How're you doing, Lang?" I asked as he starts shaking my hands with a bit excitement. Scott broke the shake hands and I looked at Sam and raised my eyebrow. He just shrugged his shoulders.

"Jeez. Ah, look, I wanna say, I know you know a lot of super people, so . . . thanks for thinking of me." Scott starts to stutter from the excitement he can't contain. Scott looks at Sam and acknowledge his presence. "Hey, man!"

"What's up, Tic Tac?" Sam said.

"Uh, good to see you. Look, what happened last time when I..." Scott said.