SECOND INCOMING

*Y/N

~After a couple of months~

"Miss, the Mark 67 suit flew out for a rescue." I heard ARIA said.

"Huh? Who authorized the fly? I didn't--"

"It was Mr. Stark, miss."

"Call Tony now." I said.

"Yes miss." The AI said.

"Hey baby.."

"Don't you dare 'hey baby'. Why did your suit conduct a rescue? Who are you rescuing? And I thought you're in India?!" I said in annoyance.

"Baby, calm down. I'll explain everything." Tony said.

"Explain. Now."

"So, remember when I told you about making a suit for Peter? I made one and put a tracker on it. It flashed through my watch, sending some help and I initiate the suit's rescue mission for Peter." Tony explained.

"Where is he?" I asked.

"Want me to connect the call?"

"Really Tony?.." I said in annoyance.

"Okay... Connecting. Don't want my pregnant wife to get mad." Just then, we heard Peter talking and explaining about this 'villain' he found.

"And then he just, he just, like, swooped down like a monster and he picked me up and, uh, he took me up, like, a thousand feet and just dropped me. How'd you find me? Did you put a tracker in my suit or something?" Peter asked.

"I put everything in your suit. Including this heater." Tony said.

"Whoa!" Peter responds.

"Whew, that's better. Thanks." Peter said.

"Peter, are you okay?" I asked worriedly.

"Mrs. Stark? Hey! I'm okay. Where are you?" Peter asked confusingly.

"At the tower, I'm on the call." I said.

"Okay."

"What happened kid?" I asked.

"What were you thinking?" Tony asked the kid.

"The guy with the wings is obviously the source of the weapons. I gotta take him down." Peter said.

"Take him down now, huh? Steady, Crockett, there are people who handle this sort of thing." Tony said.

"The Avengers?" Peter asked.

"No, no, no." Me and Tony said.

"This is a little below their pay grade." Tony said.

"Anyways..." I said trying to divert the topic.

"Anyway, Mr. Stark, you didn't have to come all the way out here. I had that. I was fine." Peter said.

"Oh, I'm not here." Tony said.

"He's not here too." I said.

"Thank God this place has Wi-Fi or you would be toast right now." Tony said. "Thank Ganesh while you're at it." Tony said in a whispered manner to some guy, maybe beside him. I chuckled at the call and I began to sit on me and Tony's bed. I began to rubbed my swelling stomach with my one hand, while I held the phone close to my ear.

"Cheers." Tony whispered.

"I heard that." I said.

"Oh no, it's not what you think it is." Tony said.