EXPLANATION

~After 2 days~

*Y/N's POV

I explained to Tony everything about my powers, SHIELD, being their Agent and my alibis for me to go back to New York every time Fury wanted to meet up with me. The only thing I didn't told him was the Avengers Initiative. Fury told me that he'll be the one to tell Tony, personally.

Right now, we are at the Stark Industry. I put some light foundation on Tony's bruised face. Tony is reading the newspaper, all about him.

"'Iron Man.' That's kind of catchy. It's got a nice ring to it. I mean, it's not technically accurate. The suit's a gold-titanium alloy, but it's kind of evocative, the imagery, anyway." Tony said.

"Tony, majority of the people doesn't know what are the difference of metals to elements." I said and he chuckled at me and I kissed his forehead.

"Here's your alibi." Coulson said as he gave Tony the papers. Tony grabbed it and began reading it.

"You were on your yacht. We have port papers that put you in Avalon all night, and sworn statements from 50 of your guests." Coulson explained.

"See, I was thinking maybe we should say it was just Y/N and me alone on the island." Tony suggested and I removed his nose plaster and threw it at the trash.

"That's what happened." Coulson said. "Just read it, word for word."

"There's nothing about Stane here." Tony said.

"That's being handled. He's on vacation. Small aircraft have such a poor safety record." Coulson explained. I put away the cosmetic and I grabbed Tony's coat in my hand.

"But what about the whole cover story that it's a bodyguard? He's my... I mean, is that... That's kind of flimsy, don't you think?" Tony asked.

"This isn't my first rodeo, Mr. Stark. Just stick to the official statement, and soon, this will all be behind you." Coulson said. "You've got 90 seconds." He added as he make his way to the door.

"Coulson?" I called him as I followed him near the door. "Thank you for all the help." I said.

"This won't be the last duty call, Agent." Coulson told me.

"Woah, woah, woah! Won't be her last duty call? What does that mean? That I can't spend time with her anymore?" Tony asked as he irritatingly went beside me and he held my waist.

"It means, she can also go to her other missions, not just you, Mr. Stark. Agent Y/L/N, is one of the best field agents that we have." Coulson said and I smiled at the compliment. Then, Coulson walked out of the door and Tony was about to follow him with his questions when I held his chest and I pushed him far from the door.

"Let's get this show on the road." I told Tony.

"We'll talk more about this after this press conference." Tony said as he pointed his finger at me. I giggled at him and I went near him and pecked his lips.

"We will babe, but for now, focus." I told him as I helped him put on his coat and he turned to me.

"You know, if I were Iron Man, I'd have this girlfriend who knew my true identity. She'd be a wreck, 'cause she'd always be worrying that I was going to die, yet so proud of the man I'd become. She'd be wildly conflicted, which would only make her more crazy about me." Tony said as he faced me.

"Maybe, I'm gonna be worried about you. But, me being crazy over you? Wow, you're delusional Tony." I said as I chuckled.

"Hey! That's mean!" Tony said as he jokingly got hurt.