THE VACATION

*Y/N

Me and Tony are sitting on his private plane, ready to go to our vacation.

"Ready for our 3 weeks vacation?" Tony asked.

"Yeah babe. I am! I just need this vacation for a bit relaxation." I said as I rest my head on the chair.

"Baby, come here." Tony said as he patted his lap. I removed my seat belt and I went to him. He removed his seat belt and I sat on his lap and he cradled me in his arms. I put my arms around his torso and I put my head on his neck and I inhaled his scent.

"I love you so much.." Tony said.

"I love you more Tony.." I said. I looked at him and kissed his lips.

"How long are we going to stay up in the air?" I asked him while my eyes are closed.

"Probably 7 hours." Tony said.

"Okay, wake me up before we land." I said as I snuggled close to Tony.

"Okay.." Tony said as I felt something wrapped around me. I looked at it and saw Tony's leather jacket. I grabbed the jacket and put it near my nose and smelled his masculine perfume. Slowly, I began to drift off.

~7 hours later~

"Baby.. Wake up, we're going to land now.." I heard Tony woke me up. I slowly opened my eyes and I slowly sat on his lap. I slowly went to my seat and strap myself on the seat belt. I continue to held Tony's jacket on my body and I slowly looked at the window and saw there's still a morning sun.

"Baby, where are we exactly?" I asked him as the plane slowly descends.

"Just wait baby.." Tony said. After a couple of minutes, the plane landed. I was trying to search for the name of the airport when Tony slides down the window cover.

"Hey!" I told him.

"Not yet.." Tony said.

"Not fair!" I said as I pout my lips. Just then, the captain of the plane announced us that we can now remove our seat belts and we can now go and enjoy our vacation, but he didn't announced where we are.

"Tony, where the hell are we?! You even paid the pilot for not announcing our arrival's place, right?" I asked him and he chucked.

"Yes, I paid him. But, I just want to be the one telling you where we are.."

"Okay, then tell me where we are, babe.. You know, I'm impatient when it comes to this vacation, babe." I said.

"Okay, you remember the time where this place brought us more closer together?"

"Well, we went to a lot of place that brought us together."

"Yeah, but this is the place where I told everything to you.."

"(Gasp) Don't tell me where in---"

"Yup! We're in Paris baby."

"WHAT!!??" I asked.

"Yup." He said as he stands and got our baggage from the overhead bin. I stand up as well and I immediately hugged him.

"Oh my God! I love you so much babe." I said.

"I love you more baby, and we deserved this kind of break."

"Yeah, we do." I said and we both chuckled. I peck his lips and I helped him with our bags. Then, we walked down the stairs and we saw a car and Happy opened the door for us.