WHAT NOW

*Y/N

~The following day~

I woke up. I looked beside me and saw Tony sitting on his bed place. I slowly sat and I saw him turned his head to me and he looked back at the ground. 

"I'm guessing you still haven't forgiven me." Tony began.

"What makes you think that?" I asked as I put my back on the headboard. 

"You haven't talked to me after you and Nat left. I tried waiting for you to come back at the lab, but you didn't. I found you fast asleep here last night." Tony said. 

"I got easily tired from the mission and last night's party and arguing." I sighed. I saw Tony went near me and he cuddled me. I wrapped my arms around him and I felt him smile.

"Am I forgiven?" He asked as he looked at me. 

"Not yet." I said as I kissed his forehead. I immediately stand and went to the bathroom to take a shower. Tony was about to follow me when I got to locked the door. 

"Awwweee... Come on honey.. Open up!" Tony said as he knocked on the door. 

"Not a chance, Mr. Stark." I said as I undressed myself and began to shower.

"What!? Come on, honey. Please, Mrs. Stark." I remained quiet. I took my peace as I heard Tony keep knocking on the door. After I showered, I put on my clothes and went outside. I laughed to myself as I came to the door while Tony kept on knocking. I opened the door and passed him. 

"What!? Why didn't you wait for me?!" Tony asked hopelessly.

"Because that's your punishment." I said and I went outside the room and made my way towards the lab. 

~After a couple of hours~ 

Me and Nat used our own computers to do some research. 

"Good thing I have ARIA." I said as I looked at Tony and squinted my eyes at him. Tony just rolled his eyes at me and I smirked. Steve went inside the lab giving the tablet to Thor.

"What's this?" Tony asked as Thor slammed the tablet to Tony's chest.

"Thor..." I said and he just groaned. 

"A message. Ultron killed Strucker." Steve said, answering Tony's question. As I heard that, I went near Tony and looked at the tablet as I saw Strucker's dead body with his blood written on the wall, 'PEACE'.

"And he did a Banksy at the crime scene, just for us." Tony said. 

"This is a smokescreen. Why send a message when you've just given a speech?" Nat said.

"Strucker knew something that Ultron wanted us to miss." Steve said.

"Yeah, I bet he..." Nat was cut off when she heard a beep sound on her computer. "Yep. Everything we had on Strucker has been erased." Nat said. I went to look at her and I went to my laptop as I heard a rapid of beeping sound. I immediately checked my laptop and saw Ultron's trying to hack ARIA's system.

"Bingo.." I said. I began to typed rapidly as I tried changing ARIA's code.

"Miss, I'm afraid the system's about to compromise.." ARIA announced loudly. 

"Fuck! ARIA, my gosh.. Don't do it to me.." I said as I rapidly typed it but, I can see that Ultron's trying to win against me. 

"What's happening, hon?" I heard Tony asked as he put his hand on my shoulder.

"If I can't stop you from hacking my AI. I'll---" I began deleting everything connected to ARIA and I deleted ARIA's system and all the deleted systems weren't be able to track by Ultron.

"Now, my AI is gone." I announced. 

"Everything's gone." Nat said.

"Not everything." Tony said. After a while, everyone is trying to find something valuable on SHIELD documents. Until, Bruce got something that caught Tony's attention.

"Wait. I know that guy." Tony said. I went to him and wrapped my arms around his waist. 

"From back in the day. He operates off the African coast, black market arms." Tony said as he got a piece of paper and gave it to everyone and Thor got it. 

"Well, he's not a lot of fun." I said. 

"True." Tony added. Steve looked at Tony in accusing look. "There are conventions, alright? You meet people, I didn't sell him anything. He was talking about finding something new, a game changer, it was all very 'Ahab.'." Tony continued.

"This." Thor said as he pointed at Klaue's tattoos.

"Uh, it's a tattoo. I don't think he had it..." Tony said.

"No, those are tattoos, this is a brand." Thor said. 

"What?" I asked as I unwrapped my arms to Tony and looked at the picture.

"Oh, yeah. It's a word in an African dialect meaning thief, in a much less friendly way." Bruce said.

"What dialect?" Steve asked.

"Wakanada...? Wa...Wa...Wakanda." Bruce said. Steve looked at Tony. 

"If this guy got out of Wakanda with some of their trade goods..." Tony said.

"I thought your father said he got the last of it?" Steve asked.

"I don't follow. What comes out of Wakanda?" Bruce asked as he walked near us.

"That." I said as I looked at Steve's shield.

"The strongest metal on Earth." Tony said.

"Where is this guy now?" Steve asked.

"Oh no, here we go again.." I said as I crossed my arms and began to walk out. Nat and Clint followed me out and the three of us just chuckled softly. 

"Are you sure you can do it?" Nat asked me as we walked to the supply room to get our suits and equipment.

"Why? What happened?" Clint asked. Me and Nat pulled him to the corner of the room and I showed him a quiet sign.

"Why?" He asked in a whispered tone.

"I'm pregnant." I said.

"Then, you shouldn't come. This mission might be dangerous." 

"I can't. I need to stick to Tony. I don't want anything to happen to him. He's acting like a big jerk without me. And this mission could fail." I said.

"But, I'll keep an eye on you." Clint said with a warning tone on his voice and a look of warning.

"Fine." I said as I rolled my eyes. The three of us began walking to our lockers and changed into our suits and began to put my equipment on the belt. Then, I saw arms snaked on my waist. I jumped in surprise. I looked behind me and saw Tony. I smiled at him and he smiled back at me while giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"I'm sorry." He said. 

"You're fine." I said as I began putting my tools.

"You promise to be safe?" Tony asked.

"I promise." I said as I looked at him and gave him a peck on the lips.

"Good to know. I love you honey."

"I love you too babe." I told him and he leaned in to give me a passionate kiss.