BIRTHDAY RUINS

*Y/N

I am currently downstairs welcoming some of the guests when I saw Natalie went to me.

"Can I talk to you privately?" She asked. I nodded my head and brought her upstairs in one of the guests room and into the balcony.

"A, don't tell anyone about our location and don't let anyone come in here." I commanded my AI.

"Yes miss." The AI replied. I looked at Nat and nod my head to her.

"Go, talk." I told her. 

"Do you noticed something wrong to Tony?" She asked me.

"Not much. Ever since we had a small heated conversation on the plane going home, we haven't talk to each other much. He's always on his lab and he never came out. Why?" I asked her.

"Do you know he's sick?" 

"What do you mean sick? Tony doesn't like it when he's getting sick." I said.

"Well, I saw a rash on his chest and into the side of his neck. But, when I entered the room, he immediately covered his chest." Natasha said. 

"JARVIS." I called Tony's AI.

"Yes miss?" 

"What's happening to Tony?" I asked him.

"I believed I'm not allowed to say-"

"JARVIS, tell me now or you're going offline. Just don't tell Tony that I know." I said. 

"The palladium on his arc reactor is slowly killing him, miss." JARVIS said.

"What is his blood toxicity?" I asked.

"His last check was 67%." JARVIS said. Just then, I felt myself collapsed at what I heard. 

"Hey hey.." Nat said as she held me. 

"Did Tony found anything to slower the toxicity?" I asked.

"Mr. Stark keeps on drinking chlorophyll to help it slower, but it's no use miss." 

"Thanks J." I said.

"You're welcome, miss." 

"So?" Nat asked me.

"Give me 12 hours. I can find a solution that could make it much slower." I said and the both of us went outside. When we reached the party, we saw Tony on his Iron Man suit, drunk.

"Oh God." I said.

"Hey Y/N." I heard Rhodey greeted me.

"I can't anymore." I said as I held my head. 

"What's wrong?" He asked. I brought him to where Tony was and the both of us sighed tiredly. 

"You gotta be kidding me?" He said then, Tony falls over because he's drunk as hell. "That's it, I'm making--"

"No, no, no. Don't call anybody." I said. 

"Y/N, this is ridiculous. I just stuck my neck out for this guy." 

"I know, I get it. I do too. Just let me handle him." I said.

"Handle it or I'm gonna have to." He said as I make my way towards Tony. Just then, I grabbed the microphone from him and looked at the crowd.

"Hey everyone. I would just like to say that Tony really does know how to throw a party." I said and everyone cheered.

"I love you.." Tony said. I held him to me and he was swinging back and forth because he's freaking drunk. 

"Tony, thank you for this wonderful night but, I'm afraid we need to end this lovely night." I said as the crowd groaned. I looked at Rhodey and he's nodding his head softly.

"No, no, no, no, we can't.. We didn't even have the cake. We didn't blow out the candles." Tony said as I brought the mic down to my side.

"No, you're out of control and you're too drunk." I said.

"You're out of control, gorgeous." Tony flirted back.

"Time for bed. Let's go." I said.

"Give me a smooch." Tony said as he leans to me. I leaned back and stopped him.

"Tony, stop." I said in my warning tone. "Just send everybody home, please." 

"Okay, if you say so." Tony said. 

"I'll get this and you hold this." I said as I grabbed his bottle and gave him the mic.

"Y/N Y/L/N. She's right. The party's over. Then again, the party was over for me like, an half an hour ago. The after-party starts in 15 minutes!!" Tony cheered as well as the crowd. I looked at the ground, closed my eyes and groaned. I went down the stage and went to Natasha and Happy.

"Let's bring everybody out." I said. As we stopped people from coming in, we heard a couple of metals clanking. I looked at it and saw Tony and Rhodey beating each other. The crowd was already on the balcony and I ran towards them.

"Everybody, out now!! Or else you're gonna die!!" I gave them a threat and they ran towards the exit as I saw that the crowd was gone. Tony and Rhodey started to wreck the whole house. Just then, they took a stance and started shouting at each other. I ran towards the exit and I saw Natasha. 

"Let's go." I said as I opened my car door. She followed me inside and I drove. 

"Where are we going?" Natasha asked me.

"I can't take this anymore." I said as I drove the highway.

"You're leaving him?" 

"I don't know. We're both messed up right now."

~The following day~

I got the solution for Tony's sickness. I got on my car and drove to Fury. When I arrived, I saw Fury and Natasha inside the food chain. I went inside and saw no one inside it, except for Fury, Natasha. I even saw Coulson came in the restaurant. I went to them and sat in front of Fury. I gave him the vial.

"What is this?" Fury asked me.

"It's a lithium dioxide. It's gonna get him back on the road." I told them. 

"Will it work?" Nat asked me.

"Yeah, it will. He haven't tried this yet. I went through his searches and he never got to try them." I said.

"What will you do now?" Coulson asked me.

"Just gonna go to New York and fixed the Expo. I helped Pepper with the Expo." I said. 

"You're not coming with us?" Fury asked.

"No. Tony needs to clear his head up first before he can come to me." I said. I stood up from my seat and looked at them.

"I gotta go, I have a lot of things to do." I said.

"We'll see you soon, Agent." Fury said and I nodded my head and I went back to my car and drove my way to New York.

*Tony's POV

I am eating my box of doughnut at the center of the doughnut. 

"Sir! I'm gonna have to ask you to exit the doughnut." I heard a man shouted. I looked at the man and saw Fury. I saw him went inside the doughnut house. I went down the doughnut and went inside.