HOUSE

*Y/N

Me and Tony are done putting our clothes. I looked at him and saw him tying the plaid shirt in his hips. I went to him and snaked my arms around his waist and gave him a back hug. 

"You're feeling okay?" Tony asked. 

"Yeah, I'm fine." I said.

"Any vomiting or dizziness?" He asked as he turned to me and gave me a hug.

"No morning sickness or whatever." I said. 

"Good. This kid knows how to listen." He said. The both of us chuckled and I broke the hug. 

"Let's go see the team?" I asked.

"Yeah." Tony said. I held his hand and the both of us went outside. Me and Tony went to the kitchen. 

"Hey, help yourself." Laura said to us. 

"Thanks, Laura. But, do you still have the tea? The one you let me and Nat taste?" I asked.

"OH.. Yeah, I still have. You and Mr. Stark can sit first and I'll make it hot." 

"Want me to help you?" I asked.

"No, please. Just sit down and calm." 

"Did Clint told you, didn't he?" I asked while me and Tony sat on the chair and I looked at her as she heated the tea on the kettle. 

"Clint doesn't hide anything from me." Laura said.

"Apparently, he does." Tony said. I looked at him and just showed him a smile. I rubbed my hand on his leg and I looked at Laura.

"On them. But, not me and Nat." I said and Laura chuckled. 

"Congratulations to you guys." Laura said.

"Thanks." Tony said. I looked at him and we both smiled big. "It's a big step for us." Tony added.

"Yeah. You guys will be an amazing parents to your child."  Laura said as she brought our drinks to the table.

"Thank you. Now, I could maybe call you and maybe asked for an advice.." I said and she just chuckled and nodded. Laura left me and Tony alone on the table. I looked at Tony and saw him staring at me while sipping his tea.

"What?" I asked and I smiled.

"Do you envision us, living with this kind of life?" Tony asked. I looked around me and I smiled.

"Yeah. Now, come to think of it. It's peace and best to hide from the problems. I like it." I said as I looked at the windows and smiled. 

"I have a perfect place for us." Tony said. I looked at him in confusion.

"Where?" I asked him.

"It's a secret I wanted to give it to you for our incoming second wedding anniversary." Tony said as he hugged me.

"Awwe... Love, you didn't have to." I said as I cuddled him and felt tears clouding my eyes. Damn this hormones.

"Baby, you crying?" Tony asked as he looked down at me.

"Nope, nope." I said as I wiped my tears away. Tony broke the hug and he let me looked at him and wiped my tears.

"This is just your hormones talking, but I still love you." 

"I love you too Tony..." I said and he pecked my lips. After a couple of while, I saw Tony and Steve cutting the logs. I stand on the porch of the house, when I saw someone went inside the farm house. I went to check on it and when I arrived inside the barn and saw Fury. 

"Fury? Wha--what are you doing here?" I asked him.

"I came to talk to you guys." 

"Hill told you, isn't she?" 

"She kept me updated." 

"You want to talk to Tony?" I asked knowing his purpose of visit.

"If you may, I called Laura to ask for him." Fury went to the dark corner to hide. I heard the door opened and I looked back and saw Tony.

"Y/N? What are you doing here?" He asked as he walked near me and kissed my forehead.

"I was just looking for something. How about you? What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Mrs. Barton asked if I could come and take a look at their tractor." Tony said as he looked around the tractor and began checking it. "Hello, Deere. Tell me everything. What ails you?" Tony said to the tractor. I chuckled at him and I saw Fury coming out from the dark.

"Do me a favor. Try not to bring it to life." Fury said.

"Ah, Mrs. Barton, you little minx. I get it, Maria Hill called you, right? Was she ever not working for you?" Tony asked.

"Artificial intelligence. You never even hesitated." Fury said as he walked near and Tony walked near him, too. I stayed on my place and just looked at them.

"Look, it's been a really long day, like, Eugene O'Neill long, so how's about we skip to the part where you're useful?"

"Look me in the eye and tell me you're going to shut him down." 

"You're not the director of me."

"I'm not the director of anybody." Fury said as he sat on the haystack. "I'm just an old man, who cares very much about you." Fury said.

"And I'm the man who killed the Avengers. I saw it. I didn't tell the team, except my wife, so how could I? I saw them all dead, Nick. I felt it. The whole world, too. It's because of me." Tony said as he slowly backed away and pointed at himself. 

"I wasn't ready. I didn't do all I could." Tony began. "I didn't even saved my wife on that vision. I broke my vows to her..." Tony added. I looked at Tony and saw him trying to conceal his emotions. But, just by mentioning me, he wanted to cry a river, again.

"The Maximoff girl, she's working you, Stark. Playing on your fear." Fury said.

"I wasn't tricked, I was shown. It wasn't a nightmare, it was my legacy. The end of the path I started us on." Tony said.

"You've come up with some pretty impressive inventions, Tony. War isn't one of them." Fury said as he stood up.

"I watched my friends and my wife die. You'd think that'd be as bad as it gets, right? Nope. Wasn't the worst part." Tony said as he went to me and hugged me from behind and he nozzle his head in my neck. I looked at him and showed him my hurt smile. He returned a sweet smile.

"The worst part is that you didn't." Fury said.

"I think so too, boss." I said. I looked at Tony and kissed his head. "I think it's time to have a meet." I told Fury and he nodded his head. I held Tony's hand and dragged him out of the barn. The both of us walked slowly into the house.

"Calm down, babe. Nothing will happen." I said.

"I hope so. I don't want anything to happen bad to you and the baby." Tony said as he put a hand on my stomach. Me and Tony stopped walking and he went in front of me and put his hands on my stomach. 

"The next couple of plans will be dangerous. I don't want you to join this as much as possible." Tony said protectively.

"Tony, I can't just quit this mission. We started this together and we're gonna end it together, too. But, I promise to be careful, not just for me, but for our baby." He just sighed and he pecked my lips. 

"Stay safe, okay? I don't want you to get hurt." 

"I will babe." I said.