THE TALK

*Tony's POV

I sat in front of Fury in the booth.

"I told you I don't wanna join your super-secret boy band." I told him.

"No, no, no. See, I remember, you do everything yourself. How's that working out for you?" Fury asked. I was about to drink my coffee when I felt the cup empty.

"It's... It's... It's... I'm sorry. I don't wanna get off on the wrong foot. Do I look at the patch or the eye? Honestly I'm a bit hangover. I'm not sure if you're real of if I'm having..."

"I am very real. I'm the realest person you're ever gonna meet." Fury said.

"Y/N's real, too." I said and he nodded his head.

"Just my luck. Where's the staff here?" I asked as I looked at the food chain. Just then, Fury leaned in and looked at my rash in the neck.

"That's not looking so good." Fury said.

"I've been worse." I replied. 

"We've secured the perimeter but I don't think we should hold it for too much longer." We heard a woman said. Just then, I looked at the woman and got shocked as I saw Natalie in a tight fitting suit.

"You're fired." I said to him.

"That's not up to you." She said as she sat beside Fury.

"Tony, I want you to meet Agent Romanoff." Fury said.

"Hi." I said with sarcasm.

"I'm a SHIELD shadow. Once we knew you were ill, I was tasked to you by Director Fury." Natalie--Agent Romanoff--whatever the hell her name is, told me.

"I suggest you apologize." I told her.

"You've been very busy. You made your secretary your CEO, you're giving away all your stuff, you pushed Y/N away. You let your friend fly away with your suit. Now, if I didn't know better..."

"You don't know better. I didn't give it to him. He took it." I cut him off. "I didn't push Y/N away, okay? And by the way, where is she? I kept looking for her, but her AI didn't knew where she went."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. He took it? You're Iron Man and he just took it? The little brother walked in there, kicked your ass and took your suit?" Fury asked then, he turned to Romanoff. "Is that possible?" 

"Well, according to Mr Stark's database security guidelines, there are redundancies to prevent unauthorized usage." Romanoff replied.

"What do you want from me?" I asked. 

"What do we want from you? What do you want from me?" Fury said. "You have become a problem, a problem I have to deal with. Contrary to your belief, you are not the centre of my universe. I have bigger problems than you in the southwest region to deal with." I put my head on my hand and just nod along at what Fury is saying like I even care.

"Hit him." Fury said. Just then, I felt some syringe poked me on my neck.

"Argh!" I groaned in pain. Just then, I felt a hand turned my cheek. I looked at it and saw Y/N.

*Y/N's POV

I turned his face into my direction and I looked at his neck from the rash.

"Oh, God, are gonna steal my kidney and sell it?" Tony groaned. I saw the rash started to go down. "Y/N??" Tony said.