WEDDING II

*Y/N

~After a while~ 

The girls are in the room. Pepper began doing my hair, while Nat does my make-up. Hill and Jessie began helping each other in preparing for themselves. Anna, the wedding planner, is also here with her assistant, Milly, and the photographers. Natasha finished my make up as well as Pepper. The girls and I began looking at the mirror and we all smiled. 

"Perfect!" Hill said. I just blushed at her complement. We heard a door bell ring. We all looked at each other and we looked at the door. We saw Anna opened the door and she got something and immediately closed the door. Anna went near us and she gave me a small rectangular box with a note on top of it. I looked at the note and began reading it with a smile plastered on my face.

Natasha told me that you already have something old, something new and something borrowed. But, I wonder what's your something blue. In that case, this is a simple gift to you. Mom made me promise to give this to the girl I wanna spend the rest of my life with. And you're the girl that qualifies it. So, here is your something blue. 

P.S. I love you! See you at the aisle.

xxTony

I opened the box and saw a beautiful Victorian crystal...

"Oh wow..." I said while softly brushing my fingers along the trail of the necklace.

"Woah..." The girls said. Nat removed the necklace on the box and she began to put it on me. I touched the necklace and I smiled brightly. 

"Precious.." Pepper said.

"I know right. Mr. Stark is gonna be head over heels for you, boss." Jessie said and I just chuckled. I put the box down on the table and reached for my phone to text Tony.

"Thank you for the necklace. I absolutely love it! I love you more, Tones." I texted. Just then, he replied immediately.

"Mom knows that I'll give this to you. She teased me about giving it to you before, but mom said not to rush. And guess what, she's right." I chuckled at the message.

"Oh for gosh sake Y/N! You're gonna be late.. Talk to Tony later..." Hill said. 

"Fine fine! I'll just send this last message." I said and just rolled my eyes. I began typing fast on my phone.

"Babe, they're really pushy right now, so I'm gonna talk to you later. I hope to see you later handsome. I love you.." 

"Girls... I love you too, sweet cheeks. I'll see you later, gorgeous ;)" I put down my phone and I went inside the bathroom and Nat began to help me wear my gown. After I wore the gown, she began to button it. After that, Nat help on putting on my shoes and she puts the veil on my head. Then, we made our way to the girls and they were in awe when I came out.