THE FLIGHT

*Y/N

This past few days with Tony are amazing. I am currently at my hotel room in LA since I have a meeting tomorrow for my presentation of my new medical technology. I heard my phone rang. I looked at it and saw Rhodey calling me.

"Hey Rhodey! I thought you have a flight today?"

"Yeah, but I wanna make sure Tony would be here."

"What do you mean would be there? He should be there, right?"

"Y/N, we know him more than he knows himself. Pick him up and bring him here."

"Rhodey, thank me cause I'm near Malibu." I said and he chuckled.

"Well, thank you in advance."

"Can you wait up for another hour and a half? I promised to bring Tony with me." I promised him as I closed my laptop and I grabbed my bag, room key card and car keys. I ran out of my room and towards the car.

"I trust you Y/N, I just don't trust that guy with his time." I chuckled at his comment.

"Alright Rhodes. See you." I ended the call and I put my earpiece and contacted my own AI, actually it was Tony's idea to let me have my own AI everywhere I go. So, he connected my AI to his AI so, we can connect with each other, no matter where we are. I gave a name to my AI and Tony didn't somewhat liked the name. I called my AI 'ARIA' since it's a girl.

A.R.I.A - Another Rivalry of Intelligence to Anthony

Like who doesn't like that? Well, I liked it!

"ARIA, is Tony home?" I asked my AI.

"Miss, you want me to connect with JARVIS?"

"Yes please, but don't tell it to Tony." I said.

"Good morning Miss Y/N. Your AI wanted me to connect with you, you need something, Miss?"

"Yeah, hi JARVIS. Please don't tell this to Tony, but is he home?"

"Your secret is safe, Miss. Mr. Stark is currently at his lab in Malibu."

"Lab? He should be on his way to his flight. What is he currently doing?"

"He's currently fixing the engine of his car, Miss."

"Okay. Umm, is anybody home?" I asked JARVIS.

"Miss Potts is on her way here to come and pick up Mr. Stark."

"Who called her?!" I asked in jealousy tone.

"I don't know anything about that, Miss. But, would you like me to scan her phone for you?" JARVIS asked.

"Ah, no need. Who picked her up?"

"Mr. Hogan, Miss."

"Call Happy, JAR and tell him not to go to Malibu."

"Is that all, miss?" JARVIS asked.

"Yes, J. Thank you so much." I said and I pressed the gas little hard and the car immediately revved. In less than 20 minutes, I have arrived at the Malibu mansion of Tony. I saw Happy and the limo at the front of Tony's house. I went out of the car and I went to Happy.

"Happy, I thought I told JARVIS to tell you not to come here." I said.

"Yeah, you did. It's just Pepper. She forced me to go here cause she has papers to sign to Tony and she'll pick him up." Happy said. I went inside the house and I'm glad I'm wearing a running shoes.