MIND BLOWN

*TONY

I poured them some drink and gave each one a glass. 

"Now, we know what it sounds like..." Scott said.

"Tony, after everything you've seen, is anything really impossible?" Steve asked.

"Quantum fluctuation messes with the Planck Scale, which then triggers the Deutsch Proposition. Can we agree on that?" I said. I gave Steve his drink and I looked at them and saw confusion. "In Layman's terms, it means you're not coming home." 

"I did." Scott said.

"No, you accidentally survived. It's a billion to one cosmic fluke. And now you wanna pull off a... What do you call it?" I asked as I gave Scott his glass.

"A time heist?" Scott said.

"Yeah, a time heist. Of course, why didn't we think of this before? Oh, because it's laughable? Because it's a pipedream?" I asked with sarcasm.

"The Stones are in the past. We can go back and get them." Steve said. 

"We can snap our own fingers. We can bring everyone back." Natasha said.

"Or screw it up worse than he already has, right?" I said.

"I don't believe we would." Steve said.

"Gotta say, sometimes I miss that giddy optimism. However, high hopes won't help if there's no logical, tangible way for me to safely execute said time heist." I said and I sat on the chair. "I believe the most likely outcome would be our collective demise."

"Not if we strictly follow the rules of time travel. That means no talking to our past selves, no betting on sporting events -" Scott said.

"I'm gonna stop you right there, Scott. Are you seriously telling me that your plan to save the universe is based on Back To The Future?" I asked. Scott scoff and shakes his head no.

"No." He said.

"Good. You had me worried there. 'Cause that'd be horse shit. That's not how quantum physics works." I said.

"Tony.." I heard Natasha said and I looked at her as I saw her becomes emotional. "We have to take a stand." 

"We did stand. And yet, here we are." I said.

"I know you got a lot on the line. You got a wife, the children. But I lost someone very important to me. A lot of people did. And now, now we have a chance to bring her back. To bring everyone back. And you're telling me that won't even..." 

"That's right, Scott, I won't even. I got kids." I stopped Scott. "I can't." I added. Just then, I heard the door opened and saw Morgan. She ran to me and I carried her as she wrapped her arms around my neck. 

"Mommy told me to come and save you." Morgan said. 

"Good job. I'm saved." I said to Morgan. I began to stand and looked at them. "I wish you'd come here to ask me something else. Anything else. Honestly, I... I missed you guys, it was... Oh, and table's set for six." 

"Tony, I get it. And I'm happy for you, I really am. But this is a second chance." Steve said as he held my arm. 

"I got my second chance right here, Cap. I can't roll the dice again. If you don't talk shop, you can stay for lunch." I said and I entered the house. I looked behind me and saw them walk to their car. I kissed Morgan's head and I put her down. We went to the table and saw Tal on the table and Y/N on the sink, washing her hands. Morgan went to her and Y/N helped her washed her hands. Morgan went down and sat beside Tal. Y/N and I looked at each other and I went near her. 

"I heard everything." She said. I looked at her and sighed as I washed my hands.

"They made a point Tony, if we follow the rules, we could pull this off, one last time." Y/N said as she faced me.

"I thought we're into settling down. No more superhero life." I said as I dried my hands from the towel. 

"I thought no more suits to build." She said and it made me stop. "I know what you're doing down at the garage. I don't want to tell you because we fight over this, over and over again." She said. 

"I don't wanna risk everything that I have." 

"Tony, we have risked everything that we have ever since 2008."

"Let's not fight, okay? Let's just pushed this aside and let's eat with the kids." I said. I kissed her cheek and walked to the table. 

~Later that night~

*Y/N 

"You're on dish washing task. I'll tucked the kids good night." I told Tony. He groaned and he just nodded his head. 

"Let's go girls." I said and the girls went to their father. 

"Good night daddy.." The girls said and they hugged their father. 

"Good night girls. Sleep tight okay." Tony kissed the girls good night. 

"Okay." The girls said and they went up the stairs. I walked behind them and they went inside their room. Tal's room turned into a shared room for Tal and Morgan. They have their own bed, so I first tucked Tal. 

"Good night princess." I kissed Tal good night and she smiled.

"Good night mommy." Tal said. I went to Morgan's bed and I also tucked her in. 

"Good night Maguna." I said and kissed her head.

"Good night mommy." I went to the door and flicked the lights off. 

"Sweet dreams girls." I said and I closed their door. I went to James' room. I knocked on his door and opened and saw him sleeping. I sat on his bed and I checked his temperature. His eyes opened and I smiled at him. 

"Just temperature check, honey." I said. He nodded his head and I placed the thermometer on his mouth. I got a wet cloth from his bathroom and slowly dab it on his forehead. I check the thermometer and saw the fever going down. 

"Rest for tonight, baby. You're fever is going down and by tomorrow you're gonna feel a little bit better." I said and I placed a kiss on his head.

"Okay mommy. Good night." He said.

"Good night baby. Sleep well." I said. I went outside his room and I walked down the stairs and saw Tony typing on his holograph table. I went inside the office and I put my hands around his waist.

"Go to bed, honey." I said. 

"Maybe later. I have something in my mind." Tony said. 

"I'm sorry about the argument awhile ago." I said as I removed my hands from his waist. Tony turned to face me and sighed.

"I'm sorry that we argued. I really hate arguing with you." He said and he pulled me into his chest and I hugged him.

"Can you please not work tonight? Maybe tomorrow. I want to sleep with my husband." I said. 

"Okay, sure. If you're willing to help me if I needed one." He said.

"Of course. You always needed my help, even if you didn't asked." I said and he scoff.

"Yeah, right." Tony rolled his eyes and I broke the hug.

"Pack it up." I said.

"FRIDAY, let's continue working tomorrow." Tony said. 

"Yes boss. Good night boss." FRIDAY said and the table turned off. Tony and I held hands and we both went inside the room. Tomorrow's another day...