TRUST? 2

*Y/N

"Oh, like you would listen to her after what she did to you, to me and to us?? How could you trust her like that? Are your hormones that kind of crazy?!" Tony lashed out to me. I got shocked at what he said. Everyone got quiet and looked at me. Steve looked at me protectively.

"Don't lashed out Steve." I said through my mind. He just nodded his head. Tears began to cloud my eyes and I looked at Tony. He suddenly realized what just happened.

"Hon--"

"This isn't a game..." Steve cuts of Tony.

"A creature..." Wanda began, but we saw Pietro used his super speed to ran around and removed all the cords from the cradle. 

"No, no. Go on. You were saying?" Pietro said. Just then, we heard a gun shot and saw Pietro fell from the glass below. 

"Pietro!" Wanda said, I hold her arm for her to stay.

"I'm rerouting the upload." Tony said. Just then, Steve tossed her shield on the computers and Tony got his gauntlet and tried to shoot Steve. I went in front of Steve and shielded us from the attack. Wanda was about to use her magic when Bruce strangled her. Steve ran towards Tony and as Tony blasted Steve, both of them were thrown back from the impact. Just then, I saw Thor ran and stand on top of the cradle. Thor lifted his hammer and lightning was shown.

"WAIT!!" Me and Bruce shouted. Just then, Thor let the power into the cradle. After Thor used the lightning, an explosion happened from the cradle sending us all back. I hit my back on the wall. I groaned from the impact and I kneel on the floor. 

"Honey, are you okay?" I heard Tony asked. He was about to grabbed me when I shoved his hands. 

"Don't you dare touch me." I said in my threatening voice. I began to stand and I can feel Tony's mind racing in thoughts. He was sorry for what he said and he regretted it a big time. As the android looked at us, I start to analyze his mind. 

I thought Wanda said destruction, but why is he different?

I thought to myself. Just then, the android looked at Thor and went to attacked him, but Thor threw the AI on the window. The android was about to crushed on the window, but he stopped and just stared at the city. I fly towards the android. Then, the others followed me and was about to come near the android, but I stopped them. The android was now covered in his chosen grey suit type and he slowly looked at us. I saw Thor put down the hammer as everyone starts to crowd us. The android landed beside me.

"I'm sorry, that was...odd." The android said. But wait!! He sounded just like JARVIS.

"Thank you." The android said to Thor. Just then, the AI copied Thor's cape. 

"Thor, you helped create this?" Steve asked Thor.

"I've had a vision. A whirlpool that sucks in all hope of life and at its center is that."  Thor said as he pointed the android's gem. Wait a minute... I know what it is! I had read this on one of the mythology books I've read and Thor confirmed this to me.

"What, the gem?" Bruce asked.

"That's not a gem." I said. They all looked at me in shocked. The android and Thor looked at me. I looked at Thor and he nod his head at me.

"It's the Mind Stone. It's one of the six Infinity Stones, the greatest power in the universe, unparalleled in its destructive capabilities." I said.

"Then why would you bring it to..." Steve said but, Thor cut him.

"Because Stark is right." Thor said.

"Oh, it's definitely the end times." Bruce said. 

"We are now." I said as I sighed deeply and turn my back to them and I softly held my growing bump. 

"The Avengers cannot defeat Ultron." Thor said.

"Not alone." Vision, the android, said as he walked near Steve and Tony. That's what we'll call him. After all, it's because of our visions, he's here with us.

"Why does your "vision" sound like JARVIS?" Steve asked.

"We...we reconfigured JARVIS' matrix to create something new." Tony explained.

"I think I've had my fill of new." Steve said.

"You think I'm a child of Ultron?" Vision then, said.

"You're not?" Steve asked.

"I'm not Ultron. I'm not JARVIS. I am...I am." Vision said.

"He's far from Ultron. Maybe JARVIS is inside him, but he's more like of our visions." I said. 

"He's he. He is for what he believes and stand. He's Vision." I said again.

"I looked in your head and saw annihilation." Wanda said.

"Look again." Vision said.

"Yeah. Her seal of approval means jack to me." Clint said as he was about to go to Wanda. I went near them and softly pulled Wanda. I shake my head no. She just looked at the team and she remained quiet.

"Their powers, the horrors in our heads, Ultron himself, they all came from the Mind Stone, and they're nothing compared to what it can unleash. But with it on our side..." Thor said.

"Is it? Are you? On our side?" Steve asked.

"Steve.." I called out for him. He just looked at me in disbelief.

"I don't think it's that simple." Vision said.

"Well it better get real simple real soon." Clint said. I slowly walked near Thor and just sighed. I felt him patted my shoulder. I looked at him and we both smiled. 

"I am on the side of life. Ultron isn't, he will end it all." Vision said.

"What's he waiting for?" Tony asked. Vision looked at me.

"You." I said referring to Tony. I looked at him and he looked at me with fear of saying some things to me that might end up hurting me.

"Where?" Bruce asked.

"Sokovia. He's got Nat there too." Clint said.

"If we're wrong about you, if you're the monster that Ultron made you to be..." Bruce began as he walked near Vision.

"What will you do?" Vision asked as he looked at all of us.

"I don't want to kill Ultron. He's unique, and he's in pain. But that pain will roll over the earth, so he must be destroyed. Every form he's built, every trace of his presence on the net, we have to act now. And not one of us can do it without the others." Vision said as he stand beside me. 

"Maybe I am a monster. I don't think I'd know if I were one. I'm not what you are, and not what you intended. So there may be no way to make you trust me. But we need to go." Vision said. Then, he looked at me as he grabbed the hammer. Everybody just looked at us in shocked. Thor cannot processed what he just saw. I rolled my eyes.

"Oh for God sake. Take it." I said irritatingly. I took the hammer and got Thor's hand and placed it on his hand. 

"Suit up." I told the team and went to me and Tony's shared room. While walking, I can't help but smirk as I saw their reactions of me yielding Thor's hammer. The secret is out... And I embarrassed Thor twice.