WITH TONY

~8 AM~

I am in the middle of the meeting inside the boardroom when I felt a continuous vibrations from my phone. I picked up my phone and saw Tony calling. I ended the call and I sent him a quick message.

"Tony, I'm in the middle of a meeting. Where are you?"

"That's boring, Y/N. I want to hear your voice, sweet cheeks."

"Where are you??"

"Secret."

"I can track you, you know."

"I know, but you wouldn't be able to focus on your meeting. ;)"

"Damn you!"

"I'm at your office sweet cheeks. I've bought breakfast for us."

"Awwe. I'll be done in 10 mins. :)"

"Sure sweet cheeks. ;)"

I began to focus on the meeting. Eventually, I was able to finished the meeting in less than 6 minutes, since their demands are just easy. Me and my secretary, Jessie walked near my office.

"Jessie, clear up my schedule after lunch until Friday." I told her.

"Another leave?" She asked.

"No, I have other work to attend." I said. "Do I still have meetings this morning?"

"Last meeting at 10 AM." She said as she checked her binder.

"Okay. I'll just meet you there. Bring the files later."

"Noted ma'am." She said as she made her way inside her office. I went to my office and there I saw Tony sitting on my chair while his feet on my desk.

"Feet off of my desk." I said as I went inside and closed the door behind me. Tony stood immediately and he met me halfway and he hugged me. I tightly hugged him and I just sighed in exhaustion. I felt Tony rubbed my back and I closed my eyes and relaxed.

"Tired much?" He asked.

"Yeah. I still have time to relaxed before I have my other meeting." I said as I broke the hug and I went to the couch and sat on it and I placed my head on the arm rest. I saw Tony smiled at me and he sat beside me and he pulled me to him. I rest my head on the nape of his neck and I wrapped my arms around his torso and I placed my legs on top of his leg and I closed my eyes.

"You relaxed for awhile. I won't go anywhere. I'll be beside you.." Tony said.

"I love you Tony.." I told him and smiled brightly at my comment.

"Wait!!" Tony said and he broke the hug and I looked at him innocently.

"Did you just tell me 'I love you Tony' rather than 'I love you best friend'? Does it mean we're together?" Tony asked in exciting and confused state.

"Do you want it?" I asked him.

"Of course! I love it more than anything."

"Yes Tony. We're together." I told him and he cheered loudly and I just laughed at him. He looked at me and he held my cheeks in his hands.

"I love you so much Y/N." He said.

"I love you more Tony.." I replied and he slowly leaned in and I met him halfway. Then, we kissed passionately. I put my hands on his cheeks and we kissed for a couple of seconds. After a couple of moments, we broke the kiss and we both smirked at each other.