FURY

*Y/N

~The following day~

"I got to go, babe. Bye." I said as I peck his lips.

"Okay, stay safe, alright." Tony said as he brought me to the door. Me and Tony are currently staying in my hotel while the house in Malibu is being rebuilt. Tony also bought a new place here in New York. He's going to make it as a tower and a new base of Stark Industry.

"I will, bye!" I said and I walked out of the room and went to the elevator and into my car. When I reached my car, I drove the car to the location Fury sent me. When I reached it, I saw a lot of agents are guarding the place. I parked the car at the back and I went to the door and saw Fury.

"Let's wait for Stark." Fury said as I saw a table and two chairs facing each other. I also saw four projected screens.

~After 5 mins~

Fury let me wore my Agent suit and my intercom.

"Stark approaching." I heard one agent told. Fury nodded at me and I heard Tony's car engine turned off. After a while, he opened the door and he looked at his surroundings. He sat on the chair and he sighed. After a while, Fury went near him when Tony was about to open the folder full of preliminary report of him.

"I don't think I want you looking at that. I'm not sure it pertains to you anymore. Now this on the other hand, is Agent Romanoff's assessment of you. Read it." Fury said as he took a seat in front of Tony. Fury gave the folder to Tony and he grabbed it and started reading it.

""Personality overview. Mr Stark displays compulsive behaviour." In my own defense, that was last week. "Prone to self-destructive tendencies." I was dying. I mean, please. Aren't we all? "Textbook narcissism"? Agreed." Tony said. I went near the two of them and Tony looked at me with wide eyes as he scanned me up and down.

"Sexy." Tony quietly whispered to himself.

"Thanks." I said as I winked at him. I got a folder in my hand and gave it to Tony as my preliminary report of Iron Man to the Avengers.

"Read." Fury said as I walked outside the warehouse. When I was outside, my phone rang. I got my phone and saw it was Coulson.

"Coulson."

"Agent, tell Fury that HYDRA got another file in New York. You need to do it, have a back-up with you."

"Intel take-over again?" I asked.

"Yes. That's in Manhattan."

"Alright." I said as I ended the call. I walked inside the warehouse and went to Fury. I whispered on his ear about the new mission.

"Again?" Fury asked in disbelief.

"Yup." I said.

"Okay, go take care of your mission. Clean it up after." Fury said.

"You got that, chief." I said and I was about to ran away when Tony called me.

"Y/N, where are you going?" Tony asked worriedly.

"I'll be back, Tony. I promise." I said. Just then, my phone rang. I looked at it and it's an unknown number. I looked at Fury and he went near me.

"Answer it." Fury said. Then, I answered the call and saw Tony went near us.

"Hello?"

"Well, well, well, if it isn't the great Y/N Y/L/N. I know you're coming to get the files back again, aren't we?" Just then, I remembered that voice. It was Miss HYDRA. (LET'S JUST SAY SHE'S THE LEADER OF THE HYDRA AND AN ENEMY OF YOU.)

"Miss HYDRA.." I said.

"Bingo! If you want this file, better come and find me."

"Oh I will, and I'll make sure that you're going down."

"Trust me, I will do the same to you." Then, she ended the call.

"What does she want?" Fury asked.

"Give me permission to kill her now, before she wrecks anything." I said.

"Permission granted." Fury said. I ran towards the door but, Tony held my wrist. I looked at him and he looked too worried.

"Let me come with you." Tony said.

"No babe. You need to stay here. It's too dangerous for you." I said to him.

"Stark, you cannot come with her missions yet. She can take care of this with the other agents." Fury said. Tony looked at me and I hugged him tightly.

"I'll come back for you. I promise." I told him.

"I love you Y/N."

"I love you too." I told him as I leaned to him and kissed his lips. After a couple of seconds, I broke the kiss and I went to the door. Before I went out of the door, I took a last glance to Tony and he was so worried. I smiled at him and I walked outside.

"Let's go." I told the other agents and I climbed in their car and they proceeded on the location.

~Manhattan~

We are now at the old factory in Manhattan. I am holding my pistol in my hands and lead my group towards the location.

"Surround the area, quietly as possible, group yourselves." I told the other agents and they nod back at me. I went to the front entrance. I saw a guard on the right of mine, I slowly went to him and quietly attack him. I looked around me and pressed on my intercom.

"Take out as many enemies. Leave Miss HYDRA to me." I told the agents. Just then, we heard a gun shot.

"Who took fire?" I asked as I slowly went to the door.

"The enemies, Captain." Lieutenant Harlow said.

"If they shoot you, shoot back." I said as I entered the warehouse. I pressed the intercom as I sense something will go wrong.

"I need some backup. I'm inside the warehouse." I said as I take cover on the crate when I heard someone trying to shoot me. I look at my wrist watch and turned on my location. I looked to my side and saw an enemy coming near me. I was about to shoot him when he was suddenly got shot. I heard the gun shot coming from behind me. I looked behind me and saw Lieutenant Harlow.

"Thanks Lieutenant." I said as he went near me.

"You're welcome, Captain. Go, we'll back you up." He said. I nodded my head and I ran towards the stairs and I just heard gun shots were following me. When I reached a room for cover, I touched my wrist watch and scanned the whole room. Unfortunately, the documents weren't here. I stood up again and search. After a couple of minutes, I have reached the final room and finally saw the documents. It was a folder with SHIELD logo on it and a USB plugged into it, I noticed that they were untouched. I grabbed the file and looked for it and this is the file that we've been looking for.

"See something?" I heard a girl's voice. I shockingly looked behind me and saw my enemy, Miss HYDRA.