TONY'S MISSION

*Y/N

~After a week~

Me and Tony are currently on a bar to where General Thaddeus Ross' location.

"You ready baby?" Tony asked me.

"Let's get him." I said as I opened the bar door and the both of us walked inside.

"Mmmm, the smell of stale beer and defeat. Y'know, I hate to say "I told you so," General, but that Super-Soldier program was put on ice for a reason." Tony said as he stand beside the General. I went beside Tony and the General looked at us.

"Stark, Y/L/N." The General said.

"General." Me and Tony said at the same time.

"You always wear such nice suits." General said to Tony.

"Touché." I commented.

"I hear you have an unusual problem." Tony said.

"You should talk." General said.

"You should listen." Tony replied. The General slowly leaned to Tony as Tony began to whisper to him.

"What if we told you that we were putting a team together?" Tony whispered to him.

"Who's 'we'?" The General asked. Tony cleared his throat and he smiled at him. Tony looked at me and I smirked. Just then, people that are inside the bar began to went out leaving me, Tony and General alone at the bar. The General looked around the bar confusingly.

"What's happening?" General asked.

"The question is, what happened to you General?" General looked at the direction of the voice and he looked at the door of the bar. Me and Tony turned to walked back for a while and I smiled at the new face that came.

"Who are you?" The General asked.

"Nick Fury, Director of SHIELD." Fury said as he came beside the General.

"Director." General said as he and Fury shook hands.

"General. I believed we have a matter to be discussed." Fury said. Fury looked at me and he nod his head once at me. I nod back and I grabbed Tony's hand and brought him outside.

"Wait. Are we done talking with them?" Tony asked as I brought him to the SHIELD car.

"No, you're done. I'm not." I said as I kissed his cheek.

"Wait! Where are you going?" He asked as he held my wrist

"Going back."

"Why?"

"It's my task, babe. Not yours. Just wait for me." I said as I winked at him and he went inside the car and I proceeded inside the bar.

"--Hulk?" General asked.

"Let my trusty agent explained to you why it happened." Fury said as he acknowledge my presence again.

"About the Hulk? It was a failed experimentation for Dr. Banner. He was exposed in too much gamma radiation that it makes him into a green-skinned titan with anger management. But after finalizing my report regarding Dr. Banner as a Hulk, he can now control himself as Hulk since he had a friend who gave him an antidote for that. He may be a baddie on the outside, but Banner is capable to become one." I said as I crossed my arms.

"He's yours. But, good luck finding him." General said.

"Thanks for the luck, General." I said. Me and Fury began walking out of the bar and we rode the car and we drove back to New York.