JERSEY

*Y/N

As I looked around the mall, I saw a black car pulled on the mall's entrance. I hid from the tree and spy on them. I saw Rumlow and the STRIKE team went down the car and into the mall.

"Nat, Steve, if you can hear me. You guys have tails on you. Just entered the premises." I said.

"How many?" Nat asked.

"A lot.. 8 people." I said. I went to the car and ignite the engine of the car and went to the back side entrance. "Meet at the right side entrance." I said.

"Copy that." Steve said. I just looked around and continued to spy while waiting. Just then, I saw Steve and Nat ran towards the car. Steve sat in front and Nat on the back seat. I began to drive out of the mall.

"Where to?" I asked.

"New Jersey." Steve said.

"Wha--Why?" I asked.

"Well, that's where the signal goes." Steve said.

"Alright, I have a question for you, oh, which you do not have to answer. I feel like if you don't answer it though, you're kind of answering it, you know?" Nat began to asked Steve.

"What?" Steve replied.

"Was that your first kiss since 1945?" Nat asked. Then, I got shocked and I widen my eyes. I looked at Steve and he looked back at me.

"That bad, huh?" Steve asked then, I chuckled at the two.

"I didn't say that." Nat replied.

"She didn't say it, Steve." I said and laughed again.

"Well, it kind of sounds like that's what you're saying."

"No, I didn't. I just wondered how much practice you've had." Nat said.

"Ask Y/N." Steve said as he smirked at me and I laughed hard.

"Oh God.." Steve laughed with me and I glanced to Nat and she has a shock expression on her face.

"What?! Y/N??" Nat asked.

"Well, it's just a diversion for the mission!" I said in defense.

"What the!? You're admitting that you kissed Steve!?"

"It's just a mission!" Me and Steve said at the same time.

"Hey! I heard that one time!" Nat said. Just then, I chuckled at her.

"So, what happens?" She asked.

"It's confidential." I said.

"Yeah. And it's just a diversion." Steve agrees with me.

"Fine." Nat said and she began to sit back. I just chuckled softly and continued the drive.

~Jersey~

"This is it." Steve said as we went down the car.

"The file came from these coordinates." Nat said.

"So did I." Steve said as he looked at the sign posted on the gate.

~After a while~

Nat used her phone to try and scan. While me and Steve looked at the place.

"This is a dead end. Zero heat signature, zero waves, not even radio. Whoever wrote the file must have used a router to throw people off." Nat said. I looked at Steve and saw him looking intently at the hut.

"What is it?" I asked him. Then, he began walking near the hut. Me and Nat looked at each other curiously and she shrugged her shoulders. We began following Steve.