TITAN

*Y/N

~After a while~

I am sitting on the ground. Tony is laying his head on my lap as I played with his hair. He turned to face me and he wrapped his arms around my waist and he puts his face on my stomach.

"Why don't you sit beside me?" I asked Tony. He went to sit beside me and he puts his head on my neck and we cuddled at each other. Strange floats on the air, while sitting.

"I love you Y/N, you know that right?" Tony whispered.

"I know. And I love you too." I said.

"Good." Tony kissed my cheeks and he lets me lay on his chest.

"There's a view." Strange said. The four of us stand and went to the view-point.

"Hey, what's going on?" Peter asks.

"I think we're here." Strange said.

"I don't think this rig has a self-park function." Tony said. Just then, he went near the shaking handle, looks like the wheel of the ship. "Get your hand into this steering gimbal. Close those around it. You understand?" Tony asked Peter. Me and Strange looked at the view.

"Yep, got it." Peter said.

"This was meant for one big guy, so we gotta to move at the same time." Tony said.

"Okay. Okay. Ready." Peter answered. Just as I saw we're heading at the middle. I heard Peter panicked.

"We might wanna turn. Turn! Turn! Turn!!" Peter said. I looked behind me and saw Tony wore his suit. So does, Peter. Strange used his power to create a big bubble on us. I used my power to create a lasso, tied it to everyone and have it blow some bubble, making us like a big atom particle. The ship hits the colossal until we landed. The landed made an impact and thankfully, it made no harm on us. Tony lost his balance and I went near him.

"Tony, you alright?" I asked. He held my hand and I helped him stand up.

"I'm okay, honey. Are you?"

"Yeah, I'm fine baby." I said. Strange went near us and the two guys shake hands.

"That was close. I owe you one." Tony said. Just then, we saw Peter went down his web upside down.

"Let me just say, if aliens wind up implanting eggs in my chest or something, and I eat one of you, I'm sorry." Peter said and I giggled.

"I don't wanna hear another single pop culture out of you for the rest of the trip. You understand?" Tony said while pointing at Peter.

"I'm trying to say that... something is coming." Peter said. Just then, we saw a ball rolled to us and it blew. I flown back and I groaned. Just as I looked up, I saw three weird looking. I heard someone shouted Thanos. I blazed up my power and looked out. I saw Tony and a weird looking mask-guy did something to Tony. I fired my power at him and he was blown away from the impact.

"Stay down!" I heard a man's voice said. I stayed on the air and warningly put my palm out to the mask-man, knowing Peter's at risk.

"Alright, everybody, stay where you are... chill the F out." The mask-man said. Then, his mask went off. "I'm gonna ask you this one time. Where's Gamora?"

"Yeah, I'll do you one better. Who's Gamora?" Tony said as he put out his helmet.

"I'll do you one better. Why is Gamora?" The weird naked-top muscular guy said. I confusingly looked at Tony as he looked back at me with the same confusion.