DURING PREGNANCY...

*Y/N

~14 weeks~

It's already morning and I finished prepping myself for the day. Every day, I looked at my bump and just notice how fast my baby's growing.

"Hi my little darling." I said to my unborn child as I caressed my baby bump.

"I'm so proud of you. I love you so much. Daddy loves you so much, too. I can feel that today is gonna be the best day. Me, daddy and Aunt Nat will go to the doctor to find your gender. I'm so excited to know. But no matter what you are, boy or a girl, me and daddy will love you and we will give the best for you. Your daddy right now is asleep. Thank God for letting him have a proper sleep, nowadays. And I think it's because of you, my little darling. Just hold still there, my little darling. Me and daddy will take care of everything, just stay there and grow. Mommy and daddy loves you." I ended the mommy speech. 

"Just watching you everyday speak to our baby, it's so amazing..." I heard Tony's voice on the doorway of the bathroom. I got shocked at his sudden appearance.

"Tony, don't scare me like that." I said as I held my chest in shocked.

"I'm sorry.." Tony said as he went to me and wrapped his arms around me. He put his hands on my bump and he put his head on my shoulder. I felt him kissed my neck as he rubbed my bump. I put my hands near Tony's hands when we both felt the baby kick.

"Woah.." I said with a slight shocked and pained.

"Did you feel that?" Tony asked excitingly. I smiled big and nodded my head. I looked at my bump and smiled.

"Good job, my little darling.." I cheered.

"Can you kick one more for daddy?" Tony asked. Just then, we felt two big kicks. 

"Oww.." I said in a bit pained expression. "That's two big kicks, baby.." I told my unborn child.

"Wait until you're born, I can teach you a lot of daddy's tricks and toys." Tony said and the both of us smiled. I turned to Tony. I held his cheeks and gave him a kiss. I felt him respond to the kiss and he held me closer to him. Just then, we felt another kick.

"Ouch!" I said as I broke the kiss.

"Kid, please don't hurt mommy.." Tony kneel in front of me and he talked to his child. "We don't want mommy to be in pain, alright?" Tony said. Then, we saw the footprint of the baby.

"Oh my gosh..." I cheered softly as I put my finger to the feet and gently rubbed it. I saw Tony did the same and we both chuckled with tears on our eyes. Then, the footprint began to vanished. Tears began to fall from my eyes and I wiped my tears and saw Tony stood up. He held my face and wiped my tears. He leaned in and peck my lips a couple of times. 

"This baby is a mini Tony, huh? A diva." I said and laughed as I saw his hurt face. He began to pout his lips and I peck it.

"My thought is still a girl." I said.

"No... It's a boy.." Tony said. I hugged him while I put my other hand on my stomach. 

~Doctor's Clinic~ 

Me, Nat and Tony are on the examination room. The three of us are looking at the monitor as we saw the ultrasound of our baby. I promised Tony and Nat that I will never use my entire telekinesis power for this whole pregnancy until the gender reveal party. 

"I guess, you wanna know the gender of the baby?" Doc. Grace asked Nat. 

"Yes." Nat said as she went towards the doctor. The doctor then, whispered to Nat and I saw her lips twitched into a grin.

"Thank you.." Nat said as she smirked to me and Tony.

"Argh.. I wanna know.." I begged.

"No can do..." Nat said. "Can I have the pictures please?" I heard Nat asked the doctor. 

"Sure, I'll give all the documents to you." Doc. Grace said to Nat. Then, the doctor began to wipe off the gel. Then, I slowly sat up with the help of Tony. Then, the doctor gave an envelope to Nat.

~After awhile~

Me and Tony sat on the couch in the living room, just eating what I craved; Pizza, with fries as the toppings of the pizza, and a peppermint tea.

"Baby, your cravings for the past weeks are starting to get weirder and weirder." Tony said. I just scoffed at him and never paying attention to him. After I ate, I lay on Tony's chest and I closed my eyes. 

"Why don't we go to the bed?" Tony asked me.

"No, I don't want. I'm comfortable here. I don't have enough sleep on the bed." I said.

"Why? And why didn't you wake me up whenever you have trouble sleeping?" Tony asked as he looked at me. 

"I don't want to bother you. You just have the peaceful sleep and I don't have the heart to wake you up." I said. 

"Oh, come on baby. You can wake me up every time you feel uncomfortable." Tony said.

"I'll try.." I said as I get comfortable on his chest. Tony wrapped his arms around me and we relaxed. 

~After a couple of days~ 

My moods were kinda messy today. Sometimes I get sad, I cry, a little later, I'll be happy then, turn into a lonely preggo.

I am sitting on the bed inside me and Tony's shared room. I am reading a book about pregnancy while Tony just came out of the bathroom. He finished his shower and he came out dressed with his black sabbath shirt and a denim pants. He put on his cologne and sat beside me. He cuddle me and looked at the book. Then, I smell something too strong. I sat properly and looked at Tony.

"What cologne are you wearing?" I asked him.

"The usual. You like those smell.." Tony said confusingly.

"Well, now I don't." I said. I grabbed my book and stand and went to the living room and sat on the couch for me to continue my reading. After a couple of seconds, I saw Tony walking near me. I raised my palm to him and used my power to stop him on his tracks.

"What now?!" He asked a bit irritated.

"Don't come near me. You smell stinky, Tony!" I said back.

"What!? I just took a bath and wore a cologne for you!" 

"Nope! I hate the smell of your cologne, Tony! It's so strong and it's so stinky!" I said.

"Come on! I just want to cuddle my pregnant wife..." 

"No!" I said in a irritated voice.

"Come on, honey.." Tony pleads. I groaned loudly and I stood up. I walked to my office room. I locked the door and sat on the chair. 

~After a while~

"Miss, sir wanted to talk to you." I heard ARIA said. I groaned when I heard that. 

"Did he took a bath?" I asked the AI.

"I believe so, miss." ARIA said.

"Where is he?" I asked.

"At the door, miss. Waiting for you.." 

"For what?!" 

"I believe so, miss." 

"Tony, did you take a bath?!" I asked loudly.

"For the love of God, yes! I just want this day to just cuddle my wife and my child, please..." I heard Tony begged and pleaded hard. I never heard him begged this hard. I went to the door and opened it. I softly pouted my lips as I saw the sight of his distress.

"I'm sorry..." I said. 

"Baby, I should be the one saying sorry. The cologne made you and the baby uncomfortable and I'm so stupid of not thinking that you get so easily uncomfortable with just a little thing. I'm sorry for not considering your comfort." Tony said as he hugged me and rubbed my back. 

"I love you Tony, thank you for sticking up for me even though it's exhausting." I said.

"Don't thank me. I love you too, hon." Tony kissed my head and I smiled at his chest.